Elbowed a girl in her face

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UltimateTweaker, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I was walking from my 3rd period class talking with a friend. Next thing you know I trip, lean forward as I'm falling down, and elbow some girl in the face hard as fuck. Weird cus that completely saved my fall and she hit the ground instead. I feel like a dick though. Tried to apologize after she caused a scene and cussed me out.

2. Shut like that happens man. You did the right thing and apologized

3. Dont hit a girl!

4. At least you apologized.

5. Shoulda elbowed her with your other elbow on the way up.

6. Yeah that sucks man but what can ya do.

I remember once in 3rd grade I was running around the gym, tripped up and this girl was right behind me, she tripped over me and bashed her face against the laminate floorboards.

Somehow the teacher thought I did it on purpose and bitched me out right there, I mean fuck I was only 8 lol shit happens.

Least you apologized, too bad she didn't take it like a woman and decided to cuss you out.

7. [quote name='"SUBLIMEtreat"']At least you apologized.[/quote]

Yeah. She was super embarrassed and angry. While I was saying sorry all I could hear is "Watch where the fuck you're going! Asshole, you clumsy faggot" Not that exactly but very close. Imagine her screaming that with half of her face pure red and her books and papers all over the floor.

8. LMAO When I read this, I pictured it and laughed

9. Was she hot

10. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Was she hot[/quote]

Yeah. And she was like half my size. I'd have to say she's 5'5/5'6 while im 6'4.

11. I accidentally back handed some chick right in her vagina in 7th grade. She was walking to her seat next to my desk and I yawned, and hit her pretty hard. She was like "AAAHW" and I was all wtf

12. [quote name='"Macnub"']I accidentally back handed some chick right in her vagina in 7th grade. She was walking to her seat next to my desk and I yawned, and hit her pretty hard. She was like "AAAHW" and I was all wtf[/quote]

Dayyyyuuummm lol

13. He didn't ..

14. When I was like 14 this kid did that thing like,"if you put your hand on your face and its bigger then your face then your stupid" I knew he was going to push my hand but I played along because we were both being sarcastic about it. Well the kid did hit me but not that hard, however I got this horrible nosebleed, and he freaked out and was like"ommmmgggg I gave a girl a bloody nose!" And was like"sorry sorry sorry!" Lol he procceed to get me a mess ofnpaper towels to stop the bleeding.
    The point is. Shit happens, I knew he was gonna tap me, but did he know my nose would gush blood? No lol, he felt bad even though I knew he would do it because we were fucking around and it was funny lol. I mean we were 14, the point is accidents happen and guys shouldn't get in trouble if It really was an accident. I seriosuly told the kid 20 times it was no big deal, because it didn't hurt, my nose was just dry as heck.

15. People still like Chris Brown, maybe they will still like you....?

16. Back in middle school, we were playing lacrosse, and I accidentally just WHACKED her in the face with one of those net stick things.

17. Man that's brutal. Unless you want her to hate you, you might wanna apologize like ten, maybe fifteen more times.

18. [quote name='"treelover"']When I was like 14 this kid did that thing like,"if you put your hand on your face and its bigger then your face then your stupid" I knew he was going to push my hand but I played along because we were both being sarcastic about it. Well the kid did hit me but not that hard, however I got this horrible nosebleed, and he freaked out and was like"ommmmgggg I gave a girl a bloody nose!" And was like"sorry sorry sorry!" Lol he procceed to get me a mess ofnpaper towels to stop the bleeding.
    The point is. Shit happens, I knew he was gonna tap me, but did he know my nose would gush blood? No lol, he felt bad even though I knew he would do it because we were fucking around and it was funny lol. I mean we were 14, the point is accidents happen and guys shouldn't get in trouble if It really was an accident. I seriosuly told the kid 20 times it was no big deal, because it didn't hurt, my nose was just dry as heck.[/quote]

Lol your story is alot different then mine. I elbowed a girl in the face hard as hell. You could hear that shit. Plus, she fell in the middle of the hallway. Then her papers flew everywhere. Hopefully I don't see her tomorrow.

19. i woulda said im sorry if she would have done all that i would have simply elbowed her again

20. sounds like she deserved it. good job op.