Elastic Training Tutorial

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by MicroGrower420, May 12, 2011.

1. sweet momma, that beauty does look like a bonsai tree.. excited for the thread to come

2. Really neat stuff man, I might go try this on my plants, as it is my first grow. sounds cool

3. man, i am soo gonna try this. have you ever put one of these in flower?

4. Yes I have, They barely stretch.

5. Shit man my first grow starts next week, defiantly going to use this technique, have you started the Bonsai mother technique thread yet??

6. I have it working in progress, I have a lot of the progress pictures so far.

7. This thread was here the whole time!?!?

Excellent tutorial!

8. Bump for the Bonsai wire...

9. Hey micro grow, You said you've put one of these in flower. How large was the yield on that? Also whats the age of the plant in the last picture? Lastly, did you mention the strain? That was immaculately done, and I'm very impressed!

10. Thanks for stopping by,

The Yield was 70+Grams

The age of the mother plant, she is 4 months old.

The strain is a cross breed with white widow and big bud.

11. from the bonsai mother?

12. Negatory, From this plant;)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. This thread is making my pants tight hahahah

14. Nice. Yeah. I was going to order like hemp rope for my friend to use as ties for the training; but I think I'm going to just go the rubber-band route that you've established here and hope for the best. He doesn't have a setup yet but is talking about buying a drip system kit from sunshine supply and use that with CFL's.

15. Hemp rope is pretty effective too, There's really no "right way" to train your plants there's
    only the way you feel most comfortable with. I like to tinker around and try different things.

16. Yeah. I'm going to tell my friend to try it with rubber bands. Broke-o college students so the cheapest is the best ^.^

17. That cola on the far right is pretty sexy

18. I'm not wearing pants but i'm wearing basketball shorts and it feel likes its very tight now..

19. :confused: