El Nino

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by badwaycafe369, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Here's my El Niño mutant 8 days into flowering

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for the knowledge man! One branch definitely has Fasciation, would never have determined this without your post

Will keep you updated on this thread with photos weekly or on request :)

3. 12 days into flowering

Attached Files:

4. Is this 12 days after switch or twelve days after sex?

5. 12 days after sex

6. Ok, had me a little like wtf am I doin wrong lol. Im at 20 days after switch, and my buds are just a bit smaller than yours are.

7. I think it's just down to her being a mutant haha. This is technically my first grow and I'm quite chuffed :D

She started really responding to Guano when I introduced it last week, I'm also hitting her with Cannazyme, Magne Cal (plant magic) , bloom and 2 drop of super thrive per gallon

I've got a 600w HPS with diamond reflector and heat shield, this couple with a fan dedicated to cooling/blowing the bulb lets me get about 6 inches from the canopy and a nice 90,000 lumens ;)

She's a very heavy feeder gets it every single day with one in 5 being just water. Got her in a 12ltr sadly (should have been at least 18)

8. Day 13

Attached Files:

9. Did i say mine are a bit smaller? They are alor smaller..... Wtf, im doin somethin wrong.

10. I think our set ups are completely different? Plus aren't you growing a diff strain?

11. Well yea lol. The 2 flowering right now are Purple Power and I'm using an 180watt Blackstar LED. One of the plants was showing pistils everywhere 2 1/2 weeks before I switched them on March 20th.

12. Did you change over the nutes?

What's your max/min temps

13. Yea, i actually just started to notice some things that might be a deff though. Dark purplish leaf stems, I know I was overfeeding a bit, have some burnt leaves here and there, but one thing thats also baffling me is that they can go 5-6 days without needing watered, ones in a 1 gal, and the others in a 2 1/2. I'm using this line-up except for the SSU and PurpleMaxx.

My temps have been fluctuating from 78-63.

14. What's your night temps? Couldn't really tell if deff without photos

What substrate you using?

15. Lights on is 75-78 night are 63-68.

Attached Files:

16. And i actually cant remember the name of the soil but it was fertilized with a months worth. Mixed it with perlite, didnt have my lime at the time so only the bigger one that was transplanted got that. Ph is 6.5- 6.8

17. Look up cal mag deff images, think that's what you might have

18. #19 GrowMassGrass, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    After doing some reading I think it might be a Phosphorus overdose.... I never flushed before the first flower feeding, and I had just transplanted the one so it had some fresh soil with a little bit of nutes...

Do you think it would be fine to flush now? 21 days in?

Oh and in my earlier posts, I said i flipped them march 20th.... HAHA IDK how I would have done that lol, I meant Feb.

EDIT: After reading a little more, I also saw that small forming buds can be a symptom of a Phosphorus deff/overload.

19. Nah you an flush no problem man, hope that fixes your problem

I just saw the yellow leafs and what looked like mild rusting and though cal mag def, that's what happened to my big girl and she was fine after I started giving her Magne Cal (Plant Magic)