El Clásico (Barcelona vs Real Madrid)

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Egotistic, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Papi? you mean higuain? pipita, pipa?

higuain's injury sure was a big loss for madrid. i dont think mou or anybody in madrid was expecting kaka to be an important player (like ronaldo, casillas, higuain) this season though, considering his performance last season and his injury..
    lemme tell you everyone in madrid has been cursing the day Florentino swaped kaka for robben/sneijder ahaha

i think the mou/pellegrini comparison is valid... last year pellegrini did madrid's best liga ever, just not as good as barca:devious:
    i dont know how familiar you are with pellegrini's coaching career in madrid and villareal etc but hes not insulting mou by comparing him with pellegrini..

2. Oh no..Cozmo..Real didn't bring KAKA for his achievements in Milan. They signed him first and then Ronaldo remember? All this started after losing 6-2 at home against barca along with league title.
    Real was just trying to rebuild the team that can stand with Barca.
    OK we have insane amount of talent in our squad but your squad is from another planet. :D

Of course he will be defensive. Being defensive to a team that knock you out 5 to nothing is not the most lamest thing you can imagine.

yeah pipa

3. I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not haha.
    Basically Perez had more than one intention when signing Ronaldo and Kaka. Of course he wanted star players in his team. But he also wanted to show the world that Madrid as a club is a force to be reckoned with, and still has the pull to attract big names.
    By signing two top players from two top teams he was making a statement. In that way they were both to an extent political signings. Obviously any club would be happy to sign Ronaldo though.
    For what it's worth I think Kaka is a great player, but he made a bad decision joining Madrid.

4. Joining Real is NEVER da bad choice.
    Unfortunately, he had a injury that required 6 month to heal.
    If he had played all of the games along with healthy PIPA this year, I bet Real would stand neck to neck with barca for the title. You've seen KAKA play when he was healthy right? He's not just a great player my friend..He is Special.

5. :laughing:

y'all scared

6. Doesn't change anything about his move to Madrid being a disaster :confused_2:

7. Why is it disaster? you're making it sound like it's KAKA's fault that they are not winning this year. He just didn't play cuz of injury that's it.

8. Puhaha easy pal :D

9. #29 Cozmo Bozo, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Haha how am I blaming Kaka for anything, my whole point is that Kaka doesn't even have a role in the current Madrid squad.
    Seriously man, do you watch your team at all or just youtube clips? Tell me when he has ever looked like he was worth 65 mil. for Madrid...

Edit: Oh right... I forgot if Kaka and Higuain were fit Madrid wouldn't be eight points behind. Never mind that Kaka would've been playing from the bench :rolleyes:
    It's cool that you are sticking up for your team, but at least get your shit right :laughing:

10. Oh I know my shit right.
    Kaka doesn't have a role cuz mourinho built the team without kaka and higuain since they've been out for so long. Is that a disaster?
    What strains you smoking?

11. I don't even... did you start watching since the World Cup or something?
    Higuain was a key player for you guys before his injury near mid-season. You sure know your shit, let's just leave it at that.
    Here man Real Madrid Forum - Los Galacticos - Powered by vBulletin have fun, I'm sure you will get a lot of these guys to agree with you :rolleyes:

12. No thanks man. Keep smoking! :D

13. Copa in less than 12 hrs!! Hala Madrid!!

14. #34 Egotistic, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Meh... I'm just gonna give it to Marcelo, Ramos and as usual Casillas. If it was any other keeper this match could have ended 3-0 easily for Barca. Villa was completely lost this game.

Great game for Barca though. I knew we weren't gonna win once the 2nd half was over. They just can't function under pressure...I'm starting to think Pep doesn't really bring anything to Barca.. some weird and late substitutes he made.. I'm giving him till next week..

Any who..Congratulations Madridas.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYNyc_myTz0]YouTube - Cup Fail Video: Real's Sergio Ramos drops Copa del Rey under bus[/ame]

fail haha

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdCNHdTx4jM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Shakira vai ao estádio torcer por Piqué na final entre Barça e Real Madrid[/ame]

oh god.........

17. Nah Adriano failed last night for letting Ronaldo raping him in the air.
    Onelove22..give ramos a break. it's been 17 years since Real won Copa.
    (=

PS - Oh yes Egotistic that was nasty..

18. Shakira is pure sex :yummy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Guardiola's decision making in big games is pretty frustrating haha, I hate how he waits until someone is either limping or exhausted before taking them off. He needs to work on his tactical subs. Afellay should have played more in previous games since Villa has been out of form on the left. I know it's not their style but they need to start whipping crosses into the box when they get desperate. Anyone watching yesterday's game could see their pass to death, direct attack wasn't working.
    Hey Trans, I have to admit Ronaldo's goal was class, that build up was worthy of winning any game.

20. I thought Barca's tactic was working just fine. It was casillas who made incredible saves. If Pedro's goal was allowed it would've been different game. Crossing in the box is just not their game. Why would u kick it in the air while you can rule the ball on the ground? U know how short Barca players are right? lol