Ejaculating on your plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Can jizzing all over the female pistols get the plant pregnant 2 produce a bob marley or sumthin?:smoking:

What happens if i take pollen from another species such as a strawberry or blueberry bush and pollinate the female pistols? Will it not create a new phenotype?

2. your semen wont do anything to benefit the plant. mixing the pollen of one plant with another brings you a new strain or a hybrid strain that is already around.

3. what do u mean a strain that is already around? so if i get some strawberry plants pollen and pollinate my Mj plants with it, they would produce viable seeds? and these are already around?

4. well let me put it this way. to wind up with say purple widow. you would take white widow and pollinate it with purple power or something like that (grape skunk? maybe?) and bam you have your viable purple widow seeds. yes, you pollinate a plant, let it go through its flowering cycle FULLY, you will have viable, ready to use seeds. if you dont know the strain name of your females, then you really wont know if its a strain youre making or not. well, obviously its a strain, but one you buy from breeders.

5. yah but can i pollinate with a random species that has nothing to do with marijuana. Can i take the pollen from a tulip and pollinate a marijuana plant?

6. On the contrary, human semen is full of goodness, and a super addition to compost teas!

-mu

7. From my notes...

Sperm Facts

Nutritional information: [based on an average serving of 3.5mL]

\t* Alkaline (base) [pH 7.2 - 8.1]

* less than 1 calorie
    * 150 mg. protien
    * 11 mg. carbohydrates
    * 6 mg. fat.
    * 3 mg. cholesterol
    * 7% US RDA potassium
    * 3% US RDA copper
    * 3% US RDA zinc
    * 300 million spermatoza

Ingredients:

* water
    * ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
    * blood-group antigens
    * calcium (yes, just like milk!)
    * chlorine (add your own little contribution to cleanliness!)
    * cholesterol (Is this the "bad cholesterol" or "good cholesterol"?)
    * citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (what do you know, these are good for fertilization too!)
    * prostaglandins (fatty acids that, while not a hormone, perform hormone-like functions)
    * purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid
    * sodium (good to have, especially if you've been sweating a lot)
    * sorbitol, spermidine, spermine
    * vitamin B12 and zinc (you would think it's a multivitamin)

Sperm Facts

* Average volume of semen per ejaculation: 1-2 teaspoons
    * Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200
    * Average total amount of lifetime ejaculate: 18 quarts
    * Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour
    * Its muscle drives nature's only known rotary-joint. The tail SCREWS, not whips. (no pun)
    * Average number of calories in a teaspoon of semen: 7
    * Average duration of orgasm: 4 seconds
    * Average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a healthy man: 200 to 600 million
    * Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg: 3-4 inches
    * Sperm lifespan: 2.5 months from development to ejaculation

References:
    \tResearch Guide to Bodily Fluids (Paul Spinard, 1994)
    \thttp://www.abbys-sexual-health.com/fun/facts/sperm_facts.php
    \thttp://everything2.com/index.pl?node=semen
    \thttp://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1365-2605.1998.00108.x

In order..

* Vitamins:

- Vitamin C
    - Choline
    - B 12

* Minerals:

- Calcium
    - Magnesium
    - Potassium
    - Phosphorous
    - Sodium
    - Zinc

* Sugars:

- Fructose
    - Inositol

* Enzymes:

- Hyaluronidase
    - Spermidine

* As Well As:

- Blood-group Antigens
    - Chlorine
    - Cholesterol
    - Citric Acid
    - Creatine
    - DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid)
    - Glutathione
    - Purine (compound of uric acid)
    - Lactic Acid
    - Nitrogen
    - Purine
    - Pyrimidine
    - Pyruvic acid
    - Sorbitol
    - Spermine
    - Urea
    - Uric Acid

-mu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ^^ the jizz master! kidding, i saw my chance and took it, no offense intended.
    but back on tenacitys topic, no that won't work. it would have to be the same species pollen. just like you can't cross a cat with a dog. and like chef (south park) said; "pig and elephant dna just don't splice"!

9. Hmmmmm Sod Shootin Me Man Muck Into A Sock Im Gonna Spray My Plants Instead :)

10. Dude you want killer bud, just grow it right, no magic pill, just good genetics with a good controled evironment.

As for mixing breeds, can you fuck your plant and get baby plants, no. same principal 2 diferent plant species. Currently can't be done and probably shouldn't even if you could, who knows what mutant freak you would end up with, could be totally toxic.

11. just wanted a child that was high all the time :cry:

12. No, I like that! :D
    I do know my jizz!

I'ts a pity you can't cross-breed cannabis with other plants, at least, no one's managed so far that I'm aware of, and it is something I once briefly looked into. People have tried to graft with other plants, most notably grafting cannabis onto Hops, in the hope of creating a hop plant with THC. But that didn't work, either.

-mu

13. I wish! I'd be in my yard trying to get the Pine trees to spunk on my girls lol!

14. And here I thought I had read it all on this website....

15. Hey, whats up....i posted a thread like this... it sucks you can't breed one species, with another, because i wanted to cross breed a marijuana plant and a coca plant, that would be the shit

• Agree Agree x 1

17. dude +rep on this idea!!! ive never thought of that... suprisingly... i want to do this now!! bad!!

18. Hahah.. Imagine buying a nice nug only to find semen on it... Good lord.

• Like Like x 1

19. I actually read in a pretty old cannabis cookbook that we have, that this actually works! you can grow hops with marijuana-like THC content. the name of the book is The Art and Science of Cooking with Cannabis by Adam Gottlieb.

20. dude if that worked, then it would be not too out of left field to think that we could brew beer with a thc content! how freakin cool would that be?