Either stupid or tied in with the law

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxMFDoomxX, Sep 18, 2010.

1. So my buddy got some dudes plants some really frost white looking buds. This dude literally had the plants like 6-7 almost ready to harvest just chilling a foot from the road. And who knows how many were back in the woods. You could smell the weed driving by it was that bad so im just wondering what the blades think about this. Is he tied in with my local PD or just really dumb i mean if they drove by with there windows open they would be able to smell it. Or hes just really lucky either way.

2. You're wondering if the police would set up some sort of sting like that? I doubt they'd go through all of the trouble to grow an entire plant (especially an apparently high quality strain) and set up surveillance all around the area to catch a single person. I think your friend is a thief who stole someone's hard work

3. I can't tell if that first sentence is saying your buddy has plants, or your buddy is a dirtbag ripper that stole someone's plants, but anyway...

Sometimes, when you make something obvious enough, no one notices it.

Also, do you mean connected to the police like it's a setup? Or that the grower has friends that are cops and that's why he's getting away with it? I wouldn't count on either of those being the case.

Plus, he didn't get away with anything until the whole process is complete. Until it's harvested and in a safe place, cops or rippers can still ruin your day.

4. Yah its not a sting or anything like that, that would be stupid for all the trouble no im not someone who would steal but yes my friend pulled a scum bag move. Im thinking he has some friends who dont bother him but they were so goddanm obvious i had to ask about it. Once again i would never steal someones plants because i know how it is after putting so much work into something only to have it taken away.