Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Either a very good idea, or a very stupid one

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 11, 2011.

1. So THC is alcohol soluble. Is it possible to make a tincture using rubbing alcohol (I know I know...just keep reading), then heat it to the degree at which alcohol evaporates and drink the rest? Will the remaining liquid be 100% THC?

2. No. Rubbing alcohol is not meant for ingestion!

Use everclear or another form of strong spirit if you intend to not evaporate all of the solution.

3. Well okay, then replace rubbing alcohol with everclear. Would it work? Would the remaining liquid be 100% thc? Or more like 90% thc?

4. We're not making a soluble here, weed is meant to be smoked or eaten not drank/shot up like some kind of herroin/opium.

5. No one said anything about shooting up and gtfo of here with that bullshit. "We're not making a soluble here", don't speak for me. If you're not, that's your choice. Don't make my decisions.

6. He's asking if you can extract THC with a drinkable alcohol, leaving a THC/alcohol mixture that you can drink and get high. At least, that's what I think he's asking. I'm not sure if that's possible or not, try it out with some shake/bottom bag. Try to get the highest percentage of alcohol you can get in a drinkable form.

7. Ummmm

Grind up your weed and put it in some everclear, depending on how much you have use a proper amount... two parts alcohol to one gram... let it soak for a couple of days and strain it...

We call this "green dragon" at the dispensary

8. It won't be 100%.. honestly, not even close. It really just depends on the quality of ganj your using, the alcohols proof and the amount used for both ganj and alcohol. You can always evaporate the alcohol a little to make it more potent per dose. Definitely use everclear if you plan to drink though. This is what I use and just don't use a lot of alcohol so it's like 1 ml per dose.

9. #11 ALMN, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    How to Make "Green Dragon"

Also, eating is the same as drinking, but with liquid.

EDIT: Soluble is an adjective, not a noun. The word you're looking for is "solution."

10. That's basicly how you make Qwiso Hash but you definitely don't drink it when your done.