Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eigth of Jack herer pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VirtualKush420, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Hey GC this is my first pick up i'm posting here sooo enjoy.

The bud is shake but has some small nugs, but hey its still weed and ill be breaking it up soon anyways. My man said he'd give me an eigth for 40 since it was shake, and i just smoked some gravity bong hits...2 and im done. It's fairly orange but these pics are cell phone camera but oh well. Some nice Maryland dank. Oh and ignore the cookies i was just munchin on those there not weed cookies just chips ahoy. I'm pretty sure its both sativa and indica because i had a couch lock but my mind is also tripping for sure

[​IMG]

Tried to get a close up

[​IMG]

2. :confused:

I is confuzzed. So that's your eighth of JH? just shake, that aint no bad bro! Or... is it? I mean I'd certainly smoke some Jack Herer shake, but you oughta get some buds.

3. Well whats the difference. He had nugs but he was trying to get rid of the shake and said i could either get an eigth of shake for 40 or nugs for 60...honestly a good pick up though, and saved 20 dollars.

I always have nugs dude this is the first time in my life i bought shake but yea ill post nugs too when i pick it up haha

4. Nice pickup. Most of the dealers in my area would try to sell an eighth of shake for $60-70 lol, their fuckin retarded in Texas. Which reminds me of one time when i drove all the way across town for some mids and when i got their it was some dirt ass reggie with black tar stains all over it(worst weed ive ever seen). The funny thing is when i asked him how it looked over the phone he said it was really lime, fuckin idiots.

5. Getting all subliminal with the "Delicious. Fresh. Tasty." in the second pic. Even if it's just shake I'm jealous, it's better than the regs I'm smokin.

6. Dude i didn't even notice that i just put it on a napkin that happens to say that.

Yeah this guy has quarters of decent mids for 25, and dank jack herer and headies nice selection. I usually drop 25 for a quarter of mids to roll some blunts on friday nights.

7. looks good...

8. Thanks. I'm picking up a quarter of headies from him tomorrow and a quarter of the Jack herer for a total of 180. Decent deal

9. Those cookies look DANK. How much you pay for the quarter of chocolate chip? :smoking:

10. #10 chrgnhi, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    any time your in cali hit me up.......

11. You might wanna edit that post bruh ^^^
    Anyways, i'm smokin the same stuff right now, always wanted to try it.
    Amazing. I heard someone describe it as having a lemon/pepper taste and that's pretty much the exact taste.
    Hands down dopest dope I ever smoked :hippie:
    I also had the pleasure of smoking some Hawaiian Skunk that tasted and smelled like a pineapple :D
    Today was a good day

12. My buddy just got a quarter O of that yesterday
    Good shit

13. Thanks its a good smoke, smooth but hits you instantly...i love the insta high, but the waiting a few mins and not knowing when it will happen is fun too. Does anyone know if this is sativa or indica?

14. I love me some Jack man used to be around all the time, havent seen it in a while tho.

And i beleive its is a Sativa dom hybrid if im not mistaken Skunk#1 X NL #5 X Haze

15. jack is high sativa... low indica.... like 80s/20i..... depending on the trich color... Grow time really is key with good jack.... sativas have generally lower yeilds than indicas at least in my experience.... if you have a mag glass, look at the crystals, if you see they are more clear then you are looking at a higher indica type high (body high, not as sleepy) the darker/cloudier crystals means it is a "couch lock" high.... ( exactly what it says you are stuck on the couch...lol.... i personally perfer a strains like jack because i dont want to pass out but, if growen correctly, and the grower waits til the trichs turn cloudy, you get the best of both worlds, it wont knock you out, to smoke 2-3 blunts... but your stoned ALL DAY...

16. Completely off topic, but Today was a good day is the song im listening to right now :p just as I read that the song said it :smoking: Baked as shit, was just tight! hahahha

On topic! Nice lookin buds dude looks delicious.

17. Yeah well i just smoked about 2 grams of the nugs of it i picked up, ill post pics later, but yeah its a heavy couch lock yet i wanna do things and be social. Funnnnnn

18. my all time favorite is a bud mixed salad.... like 3-4 strains only a couple little peices of each strain per bowl, or twist em all up together... BOMB!!! it works really well if you build up an immunity to a certain strain, you can get super duper high, mixing the 3 nuggets 1 mid and to fire strains or 2 mids and 1 fire to conserve and save $...lol...

19. i get an 8th of jack herer nugs for 40 :hello:

20. Dude, they're fucking oatmeal raisin. How didn't you see that? :D