Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eighth of Sour Diesel.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Uncertainty, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 Uncertainty, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    JUst picked up some Sour D, the cure on it sucks, but its still a pretty good smoke. Hope you guys enjoy.

A nice close up.
    [​IMG]

A picture of the whole eighth.(minus a bowl)
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']JUst picked up some Sour D, the cure on it sucks, but its still a pretty good smoke. Hope you guys enjoy.

A nice close up.

A picture of the whole eighth.(minus a bowl)
    [/quote]

Nice man looks like some homegrown diesel

3. Looks like some dank good pick up homes

4. yeah its homegrown, but the grower did not cure it properly at all. Its very moist, especially compared to the stuff I get from another local grower.

5. You should let it cure some more.

6. #6 Uncertainty, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Yeah, I have it sitting in an open jar in a cool room, hopefully that will at least dry it out a little bit more.

7. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']
    Yeah, I have it sitting in an open jar in a cool room, hopefully that will at least dry it out a little bit more.[/quote]

Cure it up dawger, close that jar nd let it sit open for like half an hour once a day, prolly wont be worth the wait if your workin wit an 8th but give it a try homie might come out better

8. Looks a bit premature as well.

9. Eh it will be gone by the end of the week, this sack was just to hold me over until the first of the month when ill have enough money for a half o or full ounce. I usually get larger amounts from somebody with much better weed. Hell, Im not even sure if this is actually sour diesel, im just going of this guys word, and its diesely smell. The guy I normally get it from is a very close friend, and he hooks it for the price he gets it, so normally $45 a quarter, $90 a half O, and $175 a full ounce. This guy charged the average $35 for an eighth.

Sorry about rambling on, im really high right now.

10. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']
    Eh it will be gone by the end of the week, this sack was just to hold me over until the first of the month when ill have enough money for a half o or full ounce. I usually get larger amounts from somebody with much better weed. Hell, Im not even sure if this is actually sour diesel, im just going of this guys word, and its diesely smell. The guy I normally get it from is a very close friend, and he hooks it for the price he gets it, so normally $45 a quarter, $90 a half O, and $175 a full ounce. This guy charged the average $35 for an eighth.

Sorry about rambling on, im really high right now.[/quote]

175 for a full ounce of Danky dank? Fuck me. I ache for a medical state and prices like that. Nice bud man! Can't wait to see the rest!

11. Id throw em on a plate in your closet or under your bed. Some where cool and dark.

12. Cali a bit cheaper I can get a zip for 140

13. I can get 140 for Dank, the 175 is just top of the line dank. Sometimes I pay i tiny bit more, never over 190 though.