Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eighth of Green Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aPurpleKid, Jul 26, 2011.

1. #1 aPurpleKid, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    Just picked this up yesterday. Haven't had a chance to smoke it let but looks soooo dank. Was told it was Green Crack, I think it is going by comparing it to pictures. It's got a lot of hairs, which I have been told is a good thing (not sure if true of what the hairs mean/do) Couldn't get too many decent pics with my lame camera, but I wanted to share something!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hairs don't make a difference, if I recall.

3. Great weed overall but I don't understand the hair part...

4. It was kind of a question if the hairs are a good thing, I was told that they are so I figured I would ask the experts if it's true haha.

5. Very hairy. Hairs in general don't mean anything. But some kush is really hairy whilst some is not :S

Nick pickup :hello:.

6. lookin like a caveman!

nice pick up tho bruh.