Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eight of dank or LSD?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Sep 13, 2009.

1. 2 hits and a gram and you should have a good time. One hit wont do to much. imo

2. i used to say i wouldn't do acid and then i tried it.....i had no idea that an experience like that was possible.... just don't drive on it....trust me

just say no to hamsters man...but never, never turn down LSD

3. I would pick acid over shrooms any day, acid is more fun, longer lasting, clearer visuals, and not near as hard on your stomach. Get Acid and weed dude, weed brings the good vibes with psychedelics, always makes them more fun.

4. Bullshit i know people who sell acid 20 a hit and make a shit load of money because no one around here has it, i would pay 15 a hit if it was good acid. Remember its only a rip off if it isn't acid.

5. get as much acid as you can Homie!!!!!!

6. Fuck all other drugs? LOL. You sound like the very people who are against weed. LSD is nontoxic to your body, and indeed, it is great at opening your mind to new perspectives.

Don't be a hypocrite. ;)

7. i used to pay 5 bucks for a double drop right out of the vial.......my first year of college!! tripped all spring...then i got mono