Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eight of dank or LSD?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ya thats true.

edit: save it for the next time a few of yur buddies come over or you hang out with them. just dont do it alone.

2. psychedelics at a party sounds like a terrible idea , unless it is a psychedelic party- but i doubt that

3. #23 pitbull303, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    15 a hit is a fuckin ripoff!!!I dont care where it came from! shit people are payin that much for that shit? wow! ......get the dank....all the LSD these days is hardly what it was only just a few yrs ago

Ive got a quarter of some really good dank......Im pretty far way but ill give it ya for 500....BTW its good....reaaalllly good..~LMAO~

4. People need to starting using their heads, its called supply and demand, when something is in low supply and has high demand then the dealer can charge what ever they want and people will buy it because thats how drugs work. Just because in your area there is cheap acid doesn't mean that another area can't have expensive acid.

5. synthetic hallucinogens?? Not for me....

6. Get the acid man. For where I am, it's VERY rare to see some. Pick it up and hold on to it. You can get weed at any time.

7. david I understand supply and demand...Fact is this kid is gettin ripped if he is payin 15 bucks for 1 hit of acid.....its a flat ripoff....I understand how drugs and drug dealers work buddy....your right about people starting to use thier heads...like realizing they just got raped after the paid that much for some LSD....I agree that if you want something bad enough the price is not the issue....what I am stating is the 15 bucks is WAY higher then you will pay for any acid anywhere in the USA....

8. Dude your gonna trip hard no matter what. Haha.

9. If its 15 a hit then it must not be comeing into your area a lot so I would get it. I had my first trip about a week ago and i can say that it was the best time i have ever had trippin, People have a sum what bad rep on it, its all in your head, I tripped during Clemson first football game and i didnt trip out cause i took the acid and just forgot that i took it so about kick off it started. But I would buy 2 hits your first time and just dont think about it. You will only have a bad trip if you make it one. But if you have not did shrooms then i would probly not sugest it

10. #30 Duckyx, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    I love LSD.

Iv done it over 5 times. Each time I tripped I took 2-4. I never just took one.
    I love the tripps. You can do anything you want and go on the worlds greatest advantures threw the night.

Just know one hit can last 5-12hrs. Depends on the quality and how much its been handled.

id pay $15 a tab if I knew it was legit. Usually its around $10. I wish it was around here for $15. Id buy 2. in a heart beat.

11. You guys aren't listening to OP. He's smart, he's waiting to try shrooms before Acid.

12. IMHO acid is better than shrooms for your first experience. With shrooms you are the passenger of the train, with acid you are the trains conductor.

13. id just get the 8th of dank

14. lol to be honest im looking for acid in my area its kinda hard to come by

15. why not just stick with marijuana? fuck all other drugs. who wanna piff it down. qnz all day everyday kiiiiiiiiid.

16. those who havent done acid seem to always have that one response. "fuck no i'll never do acid I dont touch hard drugs". LSD is like the hamster of drugs it poses really no harm until you stick it up your ass (the hamster not the lsd...though people are dumb enough to try it)

17. listen to this guy........acid comes and goes weed is forever!!! get a ten strip, put that shit in the freezer and forget about it for a year or two and then one day when you don't have shit to do .........DROP

18. Acid's where it's at man. Weeds everywhere but cid can sometimes be hard to find. Get it while you can.

And all you acid haters have obviously never tried it.

19. I recommend you go for both the LSD and dank. You don't need to try shrooms before acid.

20. weed is a drug