Eight Inch Plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 839659, Feb 16, 2015.

1. I want to grow a small plant, in a 1liter airpot, which will fit into a small 27-28 inch grow box.

It will have a 180w UFO LED and eight computer fans. From the bottom of the airpot to the top of the plant will be 11-12 inches and the distance between the light and the top of the plant will be 8 inches.

By the way the distance between the top of the light and the roof of the box will be 4 inches with two computer fans about 2 inches above the light.

Quantity is no priority. But quality shouldn't take a hit, right?

I want to switch to bloom when it hits 8 inches and just cut the top when it continues to grow.

I know some of you would advice me to bloom an inch or so before it reaches eight but it's going to keep growing either way so it doesn't make a big difference.

Thoughts? Thanks.

2. Didn't realize there was a micro grow section. Could someone move this thread? Thanks.

3. No thoughts? It's the pinnacle of perfection? Oh well thanks.

4. my only comment is..... why?

No one is going advise you on flowering an inch before, and cutting the top when it flowers is going to ruin the whole grow, that where the bud is going to grow

Set a screen 4" above the top of the pot and veg underneath it. When the screen is about half full switch to 12/12 and keep all growth underneath the screen. After about 2 weeks in to 12/12 let all the growing shoots come up through the screen. It's called ScrOG and its extremely useful when growing in small spaces 

• Like Like x 1
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. why not autoflower friend?
    i'm currently doing a micro in a pvc locker 30 inches high. Auto somango, cheap led 180W, pc fans, very small pot (dont know exactly because i just cut the pot in half) maybe 1,5L pot maybe less. She is day 51 out of 62 planned and only 12 inches.