Eight by Eight Beauty

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by HIGHskool, Apr 3, 2003.

?

Of the for which would you rather smoke

1. Blue Mustic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Skunk Red Hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Purple Number 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jack Herer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi guys im new to this forum and I thought i would start off with telling you about my homemade GrowShed. It is four posts configured in an 8 by 8 square. Plywood make the walls and roof. We have about 40 sumthin plants veggin right now under a thousand watt HPS!!! It is really cooking them. We Only have one little fan though and that might become a problem. THe plants are looking great, but we started them off under flouros so some of the older vegetation is a little bootleg looking. We are growing, skunk Red hair, Purple #1, Blue Mystic, Northern Lights#5 crossed with Haze, Jack Herer, Big Bud, and white rhino. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST GROW....our shed is amzing, it is so stealth becuase where i live pot is a bad thing. I cant wait to get started in this forum....c ya

2. JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A VERY MIXED GARDEN

SOME OF YOUR STRAINS ARE THAI/INDIA (jack herer)

Jack Herer:

This particular plant will take you well longer than the rest.

THEY ALL WILL REQUIRE DIFFERENT NUTRIENT REGIMENS...

For instance I grew JACK HERER and a HAWAIIN INDICA for a season and I flushed with regular water for what I thought was the last 2 weeks of maturation, BUT THE JACK NEVER MATURED!!! IT STILL NEEEDED NUTES...

I learned the hard way but just so you know - if you have 10 strains growing, you SHOULD mix 10 separate nute mixes for each and adjust accordingly...

3. BY THE WAY!!!

IF YOU ARE CHILL ...

I am down to trade you a few clones of my POWERPLANT F1 for a few of your NL#5xHAZE ???

(powerplant is a tremendously hardy all around plant producing HUGE COLAS (always more than 1) and the branches on the side grow into HUGE TRIANGULAR BUDS...

It was a cross of LEDO-UNO, and a high-times prized MAZARR-I-SHARIFF strain...

(I believe correct genetics would be L1xMAZ)

PM ME!