Eiffel tower with a good friend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Before I begin, to eiffel tower a girl is when there is two guys and one girl. The girl is usually performing fellatio on one guy, while the other guy is smashing her box. They high five each other resulting in an eiffel tower looking position.

One of my coworkers that also became a pretty good friend told me one of his sorta attractive female friends (7 on the hotness scale) hinted she wanted to try a threesome with two guys. Both my co worker and I are constantly talking about sex, and he brought it up and suggested we do it. I thought about it for a bit and agreed to try it with him.

Now I am thinking about it and realized its no different from a devils three way. We are going to take certain precautions to make sure we don't cross swords and there is minimal body contact among us other than touching hands above her.

I'm also thinking about how awkward it might get after we both see each others penises and naked bodies. I have no shame as you guys probably already realized, but I don't know how the coworker is going to take it. Maybe I should have a deeper talk about it beforehand telling him it would only be awkward if he made it awkward.

Have any of you blades tried something similar (two guys and one girl) and how did it affect your friendship afterwards?

The reason I ask this is because if you blades remember that thread I made about me sexually experimenting with a gay coworker/friend, things are now extremely awkward when we talk to each other and I ended up switching to a different schedule so I don't have to see him.

TLDR: Coworkers female friend down to try Eiffel tower, but I am unsure as to how it will affect the friendship/workplace ethic between us.

2. subbd, your threads always deliver.

and just talk to your buddy be for hand about it possibly being awkward after, see what he says and go from there.

3. Last time I tried the Effiel tower I woke up with my butthole sore, and a passed out hooker in the bath tub. You're goin down a horrible and scary path my friend.

4. I've been propositioned by a buddy of mine and his gf. I said "no," cause he seemed wicked uncomfortable with it and was clearly working the "I let you bang two dudes, now let's have a man-lady-lady threesome" angle.

5. a threesome is something that should be talked about before hand to make sure people are on the same page, lotta bad threesome experiences come out of poor planning

6. just make it a great fking threesome and everyone will enjoy it

7. If he isn't making a thread about it on a forum, then you might be the uncomfortable one, haha

I'd just mention it to him that you don't care about it being gay or awkward, so you hope he doesn't either. He's the one who propositioned you, and you seem to have strange situations with bicurious coworkers, so make sure this Eiffel tower isn't just an excuse for him to get on your dick.

Good luck man :smoking:

8. im pretty sure op smashed a dude
    thats why hes cool with said naked dude

9. Hahaha well that changes things...

OP you might want to ask this guy for his boundaries if you're going to be the one pushing it :smoking:

10. Well since your friend is the one who initiated the whole idea to you,I'm pretty sure he's comfortable with it lol.

11. I had a threesome with my buddy and it could've been an Eiffel tower but we didn't wanna touch each other lol

to be honest we just pretended the other wasn't there except for yelling "switch!" and shit

But there was no awkwardness after, just a mix of laughing and disbelief that it had just happened

Twas a once in a lifetime experience and good bonding, I recommend it and thoroughly hope you enjoy your experience. (I also recommend being somewhat drunk-as-fuck)

Just be careful though because you are buck ass naked a few feet from another guy getting his nuts off so watch out for that ya know

12. this thread is genius