Ehle Glass Bongs now available on Grasscity.com - Ehle Glass Pipes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Nov 20, 2009.

1. #1 Superjoint, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    Buy now EHLE GLASS at grasscity, check it out here

Ehle Bongs sets the standard for practicality, remarkable services and product quality within the sector of glass processing. One single glance and one single touch is enough to understand that you hold the best in your own hands. Now it seems obvious to you what is meant by precision and perfection speaking of glass pipes.

Since 1950 the name EHLE stands for quality and service in the manufacturing of glass
    instruments. Since 1988 we have specialized on valuable glass-pipes which is why we have
    reached a market dominating position up to today.

Nowadays the specialized trade could not imagine things without our prime products anymore. We utilize BORO-silicate glass 3.3 certified with DIN-ISO 3585 for our glass-pipes only. Standard precision joints from CNC-controlled fabrication made by SCHOTT guarantee ultimate accuracy fit of all accessory parts even within many years of use. By the use of computer controlled cooling and tempering processes every single glass turns out to be absolutely unstressed.

High competence and extraordinary power of innovation ensure the realization of our overall ambition. Quality By EHLE.

Thus our glass-pipes are valuable branded articles and at the same time desired and treasured collective objects of a special aesthetics.

The Ehle Bongs at grasscity.com are priced lower than anywhere else on the web, so get your EHLE Glass bong today!!

[​IMG]

2. #2 M369, Nov 20, 2009
    I love you :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is great news!

3. do bongs get to u.s from you guys guaranteed? ive read lots of negative feedback

4. SO AWESOME!!!! Thanks!!!!:hello:

5. I would focus on the positive feedback.... they will arrive just fine...
    SJ

6. Grasscity is also selling them cheaper than other online competitors i can see! ;)

This is even better news.

7. wonder if the one the crazy glassheads will post how bad they think ehle glass is on this thread.

8. That wont happen. EHLE has a very good name. Close to RooR.

9. doesn't seem to matter to them, i was just curious if they would talk down to an admin that is making his money off sellin this glass

10. no ehle diffys? that sucks, and are they carbed?? looks like it

11. any chance we can get them without carb holes? those prices are kickass btw.:hello:

12. sweet. i love my ehle.

13. All you have to do is keep your thumb on the hole dude. They still have a removable slide or whatever. If anything i would say it's an extra perk. It keeps everyone happy.

14. Yeah and if you move it around hold it at an angel you dump bong water all over you or the floor sounds really good to me.

15. Like me a lot of people won't buy a bong with a carb.

16. Have you seen how high up the carb hole is? If you manage to spill water out of that then you shouldn't be smoking in the first place. I don't understand the big problem with them.

17. I have a lot of other reasons as to why I wouldn't buy those, but I don't want to get in any crap for talking shit about the store.

18. Since you said that i will post one more I have nothin on the GC store but if they have this forum and see what people like wouldnt they try to get some of them. I know sometimes it is hard with customs and all. I just wouldn't buy it.

19. #19 pmb6967, Nov 20, 2009

Well if you are ordering products that can't be purchased in your area, that's on you. Not the site you are trying to buy illegal product off off.

And this carb vs non carbed. Fuck it for the price and quality I'm willing to stick an eraser in the carb if I don't want to use it or am cleaning. You guys bickering is not the type of constructive critizm that will get the products you want on the site.

Ill be ordering a new tube now from the city. Just wish the mini's had ice catchers...

20. + rep