EHLE Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stanleystoner, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I am still searching for a bong. I am going to buy my first bong after using just a bowl for a few years. I need something that can be bumped around in a gym bag a bit, and won't just shatter. I really like EHLE. bongs, but the fact that the glass thickness is only 3mm scares me a bit. I am specifically looking at the 250ml. Because I have never owned a bong before, what should I expect out of 3mm german glass? Would it be durable or unforgiving? The other option is the Glasscity bubblicious bong, which is 7mm thick Schott Duran glass. This seems like a good option but I like the smaller size of the ehle and it just seems like a great bong. Also, please do not give other suggestions that are not on grasscity's website because that is where the order is being placed.

2. What do you mean buy bumped around in a gym bag?? If you're going to be traveling with it on a regular basis then I probably wouldn't go any lower than 5mm glass.

3. While I'm here- how is ehle pronounced?,:p

4. I believe it is pronounced like the name ellie but I have heard it pronounced many different ways

5. I pronounce it E H L E like I am spelling it out every time but that could be wrong haha. If your looking for a good bong from GrassCity then you should take a look at the reviews section of my blog. I review a lot of GC pieces, one of my favorites is the GC Bub. Heres a link to my blog GlassFeed:

http://www.glassfeed.com/apps/blog/categories/show/1370169-glass-reviews

6. HVY is offering very cute and nice bongs in reasonable prices. Also you are student so you have to keep in mind lot of things so just go for them... its perfect for you..

7. lol https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=10175

some people say it's pronounced "L" some say "E. H. L. E.", some say soem weird shit that I couldn't understand what they were trying to describe

8. I have a straight tube EHLE that i got for 130. 5mm glass, feels more like 7mm. 18'' tall. Its fallen off of my desk before and not broken, something I cant say about my old toro micro circ.

Attached Files:

• 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      123.2 KB
      Views:
    • 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      157.5 KB
      Views:
    • 038.jpg