ehle. 500ml

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AllanM, Dec 5, 2011.

1. #1 AllanM, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    I bought an EHLE. 500ml from edit a month ago and I love it. At first I used a pink bowl I had but now use it with an ashcatcher bought from a local head shop. It smokes absolutely great. His name is James L:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice piece, enjoy :smoke:

3. I have the same piece with a nice Roor diffy and carbon filter. Sweet pictures.

4. sweet piece good bong choice also at a good price

5. thanks everyone

6. Ehle makes quality straight tubes, its solid glass. Always liked them for some reason. Get a nice diffused downstem on that thing and you will be amazed about how much nicer it hits as well as how much less drag there is. Its worth the extra 30 or 40 bucks.

7. #8 AllanM, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Yeah I was surprised at how nice the glass was. For the 500ml they don't list a glass thickness which made me kind of skeptical but it's as thick as I wanted. Trust me with the ehle. bowl with the metal screen there's essentially no drag. As long as there isn't too much water, and I also really like the simplicity of the straight downstem

8. i got an alex k showerhead dstem for sale, and a roor diffused downstem, ill give you a good deal hit me up :hello: what joint size is that bong?

9. Really nice. I have been consideraing adding a 500 to the collection. Btw the joint on the 500s is 18mm

10. I'm not interested sorry, and as said it's 18

11. no problemo... shits just taking up room and I can use the cash to get some new pieces! :smoke:

12. I think you should be interested in getting a diffused downstem. I recomend the EHLE brand I'v got it on my 250 and it makes all the difference in these tubes.:smoke:

13. [quote name='"Revrend Toke"']

I think you should be interested in getting a diffused downstem. I recomend the EHLE brand I'v got it on my 250 and it makes all the difference in these tubes.:smoke:[/QUOTE]

I've also got an ehle diffused dstem and the alex k wins hands down

14. or go with a gridded SG stem those are fuckin illl

15. What's better about the alex k downstem? and I'll take a look at the sg when *** is working again

16. Yeah get a diffy downstem forsure. Filtration is life.

17. YUP, SG gridded stem or Alex K showerhead... Unless mobius starts mass producing that matrix downstem next year...

18. Nice bong man where you smoking by a waterfall lol

19. #20 AllanM, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    thanks, and yea it's a local waterfall called James River Falls (hence the name James L, it was his first sesh:smoke:)

[​IMG]

it's much bigger than it looks in the picture, and you can only see the lower half