Ehle 500ml or 1000ml

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JayDev, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I've recently come off the idea of getting Chinese made perc bongs, and decided to get an EHLE.

I'm faced with a bit of trouble. I can't seem to decide what size bong to get, that is within my budget.
    So far, I'm stuck between the two options below.

Option #1 -
    EHLE SG14 Diffuser Stem 13cm
    EHLE 500ml Ice Tube
    Height : 37cm
    G-Spot Pure Bowl Cone SG14

Option #2
    EHLE 1000ml
    Height : 45cm
    (Would have to use the stock bowl for a while)
    And try to break the bank a little and get a diffuser for it.
    Only problem is, according to EDIT, the ideal downstem size for this is 13.5cm. My local headshop sells 13cm diffusers, but they're currently out of stock. Would the 14cm be okay?

I just feel if I don't get the 1000ml, I'll regret it later,
    I really can't decide, haha. Would be great if I got some inputs on this.
    Thanks guys!

2. fuck the 1000ml IMO its too big especially if you have a one hole diffuser that chamber is A BITCH to clear. get the 500 trust me i had a zenit which was 250 (made by the same people pretty much) and my buddy had a 1000ml zenit and everyone hit mine because his was a BITCH to clear.

3. hey man thanks for the reply.
    that was my initial thought, just seen a few people saying they wished they had bought the 1000ml instead of the 500ml. but yeah, i can see exactly where you're coming from haha.

4. Ya man i have a 500 mil Roor and it rips plenty hard. Trust me man

5. Oh sweet man.. That's comforting to hear haha. I ordered the 500ml, diffuser and a new bowl, should all be here by tomorrow too! So excited haha, feel like a kid on Christmas eve.