EHLE 250ml vs HVY mini beaker

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Elev8ed, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hey folks, so I'm looking to get a smaller bong for nightly toking and the occasional group sesh, $100 shipped is my budget. After reading around I've narrowed down to the EHLE 250 mL straight and the HVY mini beaker. From what I gather, the EHLE has excellent craftsmanship, rips quick and is made of very good quality glass. The HVY is a tad cheaper, but is diffused and many people seem to like it as well. If anyone has any insight to either of these bongs or has anything else to recommend, let 'er fly :smoke: Thanks!

2. And I have searched and see there are other threads comparing these, but there wasn't much comparison or info from folks who have used them, so I figured a new thread would be helpful. Cheers!

3. Go with the Ehle 250 and don't look back. (I have the 500 mL and love the hell out of it.)

4. Thanks man, was definitely leaning that way and I just pulled the trigger :smoke: Stoked for it to arrive!

5. Awesome man. Congrats on the purchase. Be sure to post a milk vid or pic when it arrives.

6. I've had my eye on that tube for awhile. I've heard only good things about EHLE, and the 250ml looks like a perfect size. Make sure to update your thread once you get it! :bongin:

7. I recommend getting one of the ehle diffusers to go with it. Those things are kick ass and bubble like crazy.

8. if the hvy 7mm was in stock at all, i'd save for that, only 160$