Ehhh What's Going On!?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuzzy slippers, Dec 19, 2008.

1. So Monday, i get an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend who i went out with for two years, but we haven't spoken in like 7 months. So we have finally rectified things, and she's completely who she used to be when i first started dating her it's weird....i've known for a month or two that i really love her, but the shitty thing is is she has a boyfriend of 7 months and i have a girlfriend of almost 4 months but we've been talking the past few nights for hours...any slim chance she might still love me and get back with me? Please, i need help and advice thanks GC :confused:

2. how did you guys originally break up?

3. She wants the cock son.

4. what do you mean how'd we originally break up?

5. I think he means, what caused the breakup? Fight, Cheating, Mutual, etc..etc

6. ...

for what reason(s) did you break up, who instigated it, and was it friendly or not?

*edit* fuck he got to it before me, lol :smoking:

7. well we were both fighting but it was pretty much mutual and we ended on really bad terms

8. Drop it and don't look back bro. I'm not going to give you a psychological break down of why lol, but it just seems to get messy in those situations. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

9. well my girlfriend and i just broke up because i supposedly didn't see her enough

10. I agree with this dude, move on.
    What if your ex knew about this new girl your with and is just trying to sabotage the relationship?