Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ehh i dont feel like smokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higuys55, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 Higuys55, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Yeah.. is there like something wrong with me? I smoked last night had a great night I guess... then I woke up and my friend's like "hey it's 420 we gotta smoke!" and I'm like ehh I don't really feel like it I'm kinda good sober at the moment don't really feel like being all stupid and shit. He was like begging me to toke up with him but I refused...

Do you guys ever get that feeling where you just really don't feel like it or is there somethin wrong with me? >_>

2. Yes and its complete bullshit really its like when you get up in the morning and don't feel like making yourself a decent breakfast but then you do and its totally worth it.

My point is toke up its 420 and it only happens once a year and once your blazed you will not regret it.

3. Vaping is always an option then :)

4. Do what you feel is right for you. Don't listen to those bozo's. I would never coerce anyone into smoking and I would never be coerced into it if I didn't feel like it.

Sometimes I don't feel like it. Nothing wrong with that.

5. Don't worry about it lol

I started a t-break today for the same reasons.....i just don't like smoking with my moocher "friends" and my tolerance is fuck

6. Don't smoke so much. That's the answer to your problem.

If you don't like to feel "stupid" get buzzed, not high. (take 1-2 bong hits instead of 10).

7. lol dude if you don't want to smoke that's all you bro.
    Just because today is 4/20 doesn't mean you HAVE to smoke.. there are 364 other days you can toke up. Don't worry about it man haha

8. ehh, if you dont feel like it... you don't feel like it. I love sushi, but some days i don't feel like it. nothing wrong with that

9. All the time. It's not often I don't feel like being sober(even though I haven't smoke/drank/done pills much over the past year) so when I'm feeling great sober I like to savor that.

10. Yes, I sometimes just do not feel like smoking. So I dont. I dont usually wake n bake because it makes me feel like shit towards the end of the day. If you dont feel like smoking who cares, dont smoke.

11. I feel like this sometimes... Until I smoke. :smoke:

12. I have to study for exams, so smoking will have to wait.

Its just a date, that also happens to be Hitler's birthday :D

13. Nothing is wrong with you, unless you don't share.

14. SMOKE.

It's 420.

If you don't...

you'll die.