Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ehanced emotions while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeyDawg, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Sober, I'm not really an emotive person. I'm just normal and all.

But while high, things are different. One day, me and two of my friends hotboxed his car and I was quite baked. We went to his room to chill. The other friend went to the computer and he saw some news that Jack Layton had died of cancer , the official opposition party in my country Canada, so quite an important figure here.

I mean, I liked Jack Layton but when I learned his death, I was high as kite. My and my friend were crying like babies... We were like " NO! NO! OMG! It can't be true!"

I mean I have never cried that much in my lifetime. I cried less when my grandmother died. It was like if my dad had died. It was pretty fucked up, we had tears and all. The other friend sitting at the computer didn't smoke so he was laughing his ass off at us.

Another time, I was with my friend at his house and his mother came in and said that his cousin would die in 2 weeks. He was cool guy but I didn't know him that much. I started to have some tears but nothing more. My friend didn't cry at all and it's his cousin.

Weird eh? Weed really ehance some people's emotions like me.

2. Gay Gay Gay.

3. You were just really high

4. this has happened to me like 5 times outta the tons of times ive gotten high. its weird, but if im like high and watchin a movie that has like a sad moment in it i get kinda sad and get a bit of a choked up feeling. doesnt really happen that often though, but when it does i kinda just think after like wtf it musta been cuz i was high.

5. i do get more emotional to when im baked for some reason....its odd....i thought maybe that was just me

6. maybe your just pussies :confused_2:

7. riiiight!! cause only pussies get emotional...makes perfect sense....no matter what emotions your feeling everyone on grasscity, just know your a pussy becuase of it....

dummy

8. You're a pussy.

9. I'm going to kindly ask you to get the fuck out.
    Thank you.