Eh, it's 5 AM now and I'm not tired at all <_<

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I guess pulling an all nighter is alright to do once in awhile :)

2. Yeah me too. I didn't get to sleep until 6 am last night and I just chugged a Monster, so no sleep for me. Caffeine, THC, and nicotine all day, if I crash I'm going to be fucking pissed (after I wake up on Friday).

3. I just finished working. I got suckered into some last minute upgrades that started at 3AM. It's not bad, cause I can do everything from my sofa. However, around 3:30, I had a cup of coffee, and now I'm like :laughing:

Since I'm done with work, I fired up a bowl, and once it's done, I'm off for a few hours of good sleep.

4. i got food poisoning last night around 7:30 and ive thrown up no less than 17 times over the course of the night... i havent had any thc in 4 days because we`ve had an 8 year old at our house who is staying in my bed so ive also been sleeping on the couch. i have absolutely no food in my stomach and no shit left in my bowels all i can have is water and when i drink it i just shit it out like 15 mins later. right now my dorm is looking fan-frigging-tastic. oh yeah, now everyone else is waking up and im watching a recording of the craig furgeson show.

ill check back on this in a few hours to see my rambling hopefully i can get my vape and have some foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood then sleep in a little while.. but for now im sitting here on the couch and i cant even hold a tylenol pm down..... FUCK

5. Same for me, I laid down for like 6 hours trying to go to sleep and just couldn't so I decided I might as well stay up until tonight.