eh fuck it, i'm back

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 8, 2006.

1. well, i cant stay mad for very long, so i figure fuck it, i'll continue posting, cuz pretty soon i'll be a happy toker once more n i'll need somewhere to tell everyone about my smokealicous adventures, i woulda been happily toking this friday, but rehab decided i need to be there for a "bridge meeting" next tuesday to get a support group, yea.... right. but anyway, heres what you missed in the life of negligent over the past week

i put 2 12"s in my car
    i did hawaiin baby woodrose seeds, tripped for 10 minutes, then got real tired n wokeup sick as hell in the middle of the night
    i started smoking cigarettes again for some reason
    i bought a grill, a cheap one, n i'm gettin top n bottom molded ones next week
    n i skipped work cuz i didnt wanna go to this gay ass job n got drunk today

so yea, theres your week update, n more to come in the future

the osama binladen 9/11 taliban blunt will be complete as of tomorrow, all 7 weeds will be ready, n thursday night i'ma smoke a osama binladen 9/11 taliban bowl on my way home from rehab

so yea, there ya go

Attached Files:

2. Welcome back, neg.

3. What up bro, I'll smoke a bowl for your return.

4. gangsta grillz

5. I wanna say I knew it, no one can ever stay away. Great to have you back man

6. Welcome back.

I have a question, are grillz uncomfortable? Because they look like they're a bitch to wear.

7. glad to see you back, your one of the people i respect the most on here

8. i'm so glad you're back, bro.

9. For sure dude. Good luck finishing your rehab. I remember when I was on U.A.'s... not cool.

10. Welcome back, glad you decided not to stay mad =)

11. what kind of 12's you got and what are you powering em with. i got some 12s in my trunk.

12. good to see you back man.

13. welcome back, id have too much drunk fun with that grill, thered me some ruckus =D

14. grillzzzzz

:hello:eric:hello:

15. I'll say it... I FUCKIN KNEW IT!!! LOL... It's good to have you back. Glad you're feelin better and shit... I'm likely gettin some kill tonight, so I'll blaze one up for ya :D

16. welcome back

17. Welcome back.

And yea man, like someone else asked- is the grill uncomfortable to wear?

haha- when I first saw the word grill I thought you had actually bought a grill meant for cooking, then I saw the pic and was like :eek: , thats no Weber.

18. grills aren't uncomfortable to wear... they fit in jus like ur normal teeth.. they pop right out too, unless u have 'em in permanent, which will then rot your teeth away... an even if grills did make u a bit uncomfortable, youll be over it ina couple days...

19. how much do grillz typically cost?

20. You can get fake grillz (not real gold/diamonds) for under a hundred. $60-80 bucks usually ive seen em for.

I knew you'd be back neg. But welcome back homie.