Egyptian Parliament votes to expel Israeli Ambassador and halt Gas exports to Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 SmokinP, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Egypt house votes to expel Israeli envoy - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

http://www.tehrantimes.com/politics...iaments-decision-to-expel-israeli-ambassador-

A nuclear Egypt ?
    Now that would be interesting....

2. It was only a matter of time before Eygpt turned their back on Israel, being that the US no longer has their puppet ruling them & the Arab Spring and all. Israel is going to be completely alone in the ME soon enough. If I were living I'd get the fuck out already.

3. Don't worry much guys, we have our massive Tamar Gas field and Livyatan... plus on the news today they announced that 20km of Tel-Aviv coast they found Oil (!!!), now waiting to dig deeper and see how much exactly, but they know its a big one for sure.
    it will be on International news in couple of days probably.

Tamar alone can keep Israel going for 20 years + and still export gas.. 9.144 Trillion cubic feet of Natural Gas. Israel is starting to get full supply around mid 2012.

"Israel's gas reserves worth $130b" - Globes

- If the peace with Egypt will brake in anyway, Israel will take Sinai back in 2 days, that was the condition for the peace with them.

Now that you know all this, everyone can be calm.

4. Wait, you mean that 40 billion dollars didn't promote peace and harmony between Egypt and Israel?

:rolleyes:

5. Weak.

Hope Egypt wins.

6. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Weak.

Hope Egypt wins.[/quote]

I hope we will never get to this situation, i think the peace with egypt is firm.

7. [quote name='"xmaspoo"']Wait, you mean that 40 billion dollars didn't promote peace and harmony between Egypt and Israel?

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Israel and egypt are in harmony and both sides want to keep it like that.

8. Tell that to the Muslim Brotherhood.

9. Nothing says peace and prosperity like expelling ambassadors and halting oil trades amirite? :rolleyes:

10. #10 Tom79, Mar 13, 2012
    [quote name='"NasaJoe"']

Nothing says peace and prosperity like expelling ambassadors and halting oil trades amirite? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Let me brake it down to you in a few words;

Its a mess over there, there is no order or control in egypt at the moment.

Sinai is wide open and every terror group (Hamas, jihad and the rest of the resistance) trying to take over and based their new camps there.. Theres lots of action in sinai now.

All sabotages at the oil pipe is done by Hamas, jihad and anyone with access to sinai.. Anyone who wishes to fire up the spark between israel and egypt.

Egypt army cannot handle with them, sometimes they try... Sometimes they don't want to.

The muslim brothers are divided within themselves about what to do with the peace with israel.. And they are even not in full control of egypt.. Everything is divided there atm.

On the other hand, Egypt army generals - the ones that are still in control knows very well not to fuck with IDF, And thats what matter at the moment. Its all very unstable.

The IDF is watching 24/7 for every move in sinai i can tell you that.

If and When things will change, israel will know to handle any situation.. And theres lots of preparation going on if things will get messy.

11. #11 NasaJoe, Mar 13, 2012
    All the more reason Israel needs to put more effort into their peace talks, THEY are the ones who need to make a more sincere effort for peace. Israel chooses to retaliate against Hamas by firing rockets back into Gaza after Hamas fires.. Israel continues to build settlements on their neighbors land with no end in sight (arguably the largest and first hurtle that needs to be addressed) Why do they not make more effort in peace negotiations? I certainly understand its not all their fault, but they arent making it any easier on themselves..

If things get "messy" I think you're going to see that Israel has less allies than they originally anticipated.. especially when their money begins to runs out. The western world is sinking into debt, which the wars arent helping.

12. I wonder when someone will discover the correlation between Zionism and terrorism.

13. they'll be using that Iranian oil soon enough..

no worries.

14. ding ding ding... we have a winner for hyperbole

15. #15 Swills, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012

Nah, I'm sure he meant every word of it. Lets be honest, anyone can be terrorist. The job isn't only for brown people who worship Allah. America has/had its own home grown terrorists (Timothy Mcvay, CIA, etc) and the most recent white terrorst that comes to mind is Anders Behring Breivik. Are Zionist Jews capable of being terrorists? Lets see what history says,

Terrorism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And more recent,

Rock Center with Brian Williams - Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News

Who knows if there's any truth to the above article but either way, hyperbole? :laughing:

Ding ding derp

16. #16 dudedude4, Mar 14, 2012
    The Irgun, an organization that ceased to exist 64 years ago, does not represent the concept of Zionism. Derp indeed. No one said Israelis and people who believe Israel has a right to exist (i.e. people who aren't closet bigots like some of you guys) can't be terrorists.

The post I was responding to was claiming Zionism IS terrorism. Can you tell the difference between making a generalization and being specific? Maybe it's time to go back to school.

17. #17 Tom79, Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"D-Shiznit"']I wonder when someone will discover the correlation between Zionism and terrorism.[/quote]

It depends from which side you looking at it.

I see all Jihad, Hamas & hizballah as terrorists, they are the ones aiming at civilians... RPG on school busses being fired, sending kids to their death and what not...

But what do you guys know... Ill leave you to enjoy another hate threads against israel... Enjoy.

18. #18 Swills, Mar 14, 2012
    Remember the part when I said "Lets see what history says"? Never did I say the Irgun are presently carrying out terrorist acts or even around, but then again, they did get absorbed into the IDF. Clearly the NBC article was for showing the present day connection between Israel/Zionism & Terrorism. Nice try though.

Oh yeah, I forgot to address this,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCHwGQNP-yc]Herpity Derp - YouTube[/ame]

And to address your edit,

No, that post never said that Zionism was terrorism but a correlation. Zionism can have a good side and a bad side, yin and yang, if you will. It started out as an idea, an idea carried out by people, and some of those people call themselves Zionists have committed terrorist acts and possible present date terrorist acts. If there is any truth to that NBC article, Mossad is guilty of working with a terrorist group to carry out terrorist attacks. Does this mean everyone who calls themselves a Zionist a terrorist? It happens, we got the CIA & Al Qaeda, so the American Gov't is clearly guilty of working with terrorists, and they should arrest themselves :laughing:, which ain't happening :(

19. #19 dudedude4, Mar 14, 2012
    Once again Swills, No one said Israelis and people who believe Israel has a right to exist (i.e. people who aren't closet bigots like some of you guys) can't be terrorists. The post I was responding to was claiming Zionism IS terrorism. Can you tell the difference between making a generalization and being specific?

20. [quote name='"Swills"']It was only a matter of time before Eygpt turned their back on Israel, being that the US no longer has their puppet ruling them & the Arab Spring and all. Israel is going to be completely alone in the ME soon enough. If I were living I'd get the fuck out already.[/quote]

Lucky us you are not jewish or Israeli..

We don't get scared and getting the fuck out, this is who we are, we just don't think this way.

Israelis will handle any situation..

But what do you know.. If anyone comes to threaten your house you will get the fuck out....