Egypt Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by gimmieweed, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Guys I was just wondering do they sell any grass in egypt(alexndria) and if yes where can you get it at

2. Hit up the nearest ancient king. Or go blaze with mummys or something

3. #3 Smooth Criminal, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    It's all over the place.Some even serve it in coffee shops.Ask the taxi drivers or coffee shops.It's really easy to get.Now for quality it's nothing special,but the prices are extremely extremely low.Although it's illegal,but don't worry.

4. You gotta hit up the high priests

5. I heard there is a secret underground grow that serves up garbage bags of bud for bottles of water and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

7. have you asked king tut

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Bamboobam, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    You know that shit is stashed in the tombs and pyramids somewhere, unluckily, you can't go in there, so ask a dude at a market.

9. Dont do it man. My dad told me a story of how he got hash from there with his friend at a restraunt. He had a friend with a black paint in a vile and it was sitting on the table and a waiter came by and asked what that was. Jokingly he said hash and the guy at the restraunt said that doesnt look like any hash ive seen. And he pulls out some and shows it to him. So my dads friend wants to buy some. They sold it to his friend and he gave it to my dad, they both walk out the restraunt seperate ways and his friend who got sold the hash had a cop waiting for him.

And i would be pretty scared to be arrested in a country im not from.
    This was a story i was told so I just would wait if your visiting

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

10. Man I'm tired of these dumb threads. They all have the same titles, "Egypt weed" "India weed" "Mars weed". Seriously don't ask us where you can find weed in fucking Egypt. Go ask around or ask some friends. If you see someone smoking bud, go up to them and ask them if they know anybody that sells. Don't go asking us where in Egypt there is weed! 95% of us don't live there. I heard they stashed some weed thousands of years ago in the sphinx so you can try over there :smoke: