Ego-T Problems

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by iharlequin, Aug 5, 2014.

1. #1 iharlequin, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Has anyone else had problems with the eGo-T vapping?  I've got one and it didn't work.  The light lights up but it wouldn't heat the weed oil.  I brought it back and got a different one that worked for awhile then stopped working.  I can't seem to change the voltage per the instructions.  It's fully charged but refuses to cooperate. 

Does anyone have a suggestion for a economical replacement brand?  I'm a casual smoker so the $200 ones are out of the question.  I can't find any info about this anywhere.  I use it for weed not cigs.  The oil is thicker so I'm not sure if this matters.

Thanks, 

2. This happens to me with almost every ego t ive ever had. It is the result of screwing the tank or charger onto the ego too hard. Its pretty much useless now. Next time, only screw it down enough to where it can achieve a connection. You almost want it to be kinda loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Do you have a T or a Twist.  The T is3.7 volts fixed and the Twist is variable to 4.2.  What tank at what ohms you trying to run.

4. #5 BuddhistBrian, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I'd extrapolate that the issue here is the wax, too thick and it simply won't work