eGo T + prefilled THC oil cartridge

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by arisu, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So this is a pretty dumb situation and I'm not a native speaker.
    I have an eGo T e-cigarette which I was using with a prefilled THC oil cartridge. It was nice, but my tolerance builded up faster than ever, and I went through that cartridge in 2-3 weeks, and there was still some oil - but too little to reach the atomizer.
    Instead of doing proper research I followed a bad advice and added a drop of isopropylene alcohol directly to the cartridge in order to dissolve the oil and move it inside the cartridge (which I managed to do.) Right after that I realized that I'd better not heat anything containing Iso.

Do I just wait for a day or so until alcohol evaporates by itself?
    And most importantly, what was the right course of action?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Well if its well ventilated place a fan blasting it , if youre sure not to disturb it from where you worked to get it there lol. If not, and if you truly want to wait, id say wait at least 5 days.
    Most importantly, there was no right course of action lol. Just throw it away lyk a bdasas

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thank you! I'll definitely just go for a refill next time, 2 or 3 hits aren't worth the risk and trouble.

4. Updating in case someone will be searching for the same reason. 4 days later, I can say it was not a really bad idea after all. I vaped outdoors just in case, but everything was OK. The only thing I'd do different is use vodka instead. 4 days is also a nice tolerance break.