Ego Death and Awareness

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by enlightenman, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Recently two friends and I had a spiritual experience that I would like to share with everyone, and see if anyone else has had similar experiences. We each took a hit of acid and just laid back. After experiencing a mild trip my friend and i began to talk about our spirituality. We reached a certain point of complete clarity and ultimate sobriety. I could feel the other 80% of my brain light up, that has been dulled by thousands of years of society. Essentially we realized that everyone is equal and from the same energy force that is ultimately eternal. We realized that life is like a puppet box and no matter what your puppet looks like, your all from the same puppeteer. We also realized that hell is on Earth and that if your a shitty person, you ultimately will pay the price, and that the ultimate treat for being a good individual is knowledge. Personally I wouldn't trade it for anything. Another question I've been turning over in my brain is that if we are the same energy, is there a collective conscience of knowledge anyone has ever learned waiting to be tapped into? how far does the rabbit hole go? thank you for reading and I hope you will give me your experiences.

2. very cool first post man. but just to let you know, talking about sid isnt allowed on GC.

3. Everything is Energy !
    Love SYD

4. hate that fucking enlightenment bullshit.
    it's all hogwash.

5. why? because you can't possibly perceive it? you probably don't know the first thing about enlightenment, you have never experienced a higher peace or understanding so you automatically disregard it.

6. of course
    you are correct,
    you kno

7. He knows because he's experienced it. You might not because you haven't. Even if you think you have.

8. your statement could be true but it doesn't matter,
    it's a crock of shit
    and i know

9. i feel like everytime some one does acid they get a little crazier (i have done it once and all my friends do it regularly)

10. acid makes you have epiphany's about things you all ready knew and just makes you blow up a smaller idea into something way bigger...

but its something that i personally believe every person should experience....

11. #11 Mason420, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No , the thing is .. you don't know :D

12. Ah man I was started to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not a completely ignorant individual but this confirms it.

13. ahh well ,
    can't all be teslas edisons and einsteens can we?..

14. Anyone maybe think that the only thing acid does is make u trip and become delusional? I mean great you took acid but it's just a drug, even the spiritual realize that it's the poor man's tool to enlightenment. Real spiritual people achieve 'enlightenment' through time spent meditating and studying, etc. The only thing the acid did was help you establish ideas without evidence other than the drug induced trip you had. Do you realize that saying that the evidence for your concept is due to 'enlightenment' that was just because of a drug? It's like claiming theres a giant turtle in the room but you can only see it if you are 'enlightened'. I don't mean to offend you but the only thing acid did was make you stupid enough to believe your own shtick.

15. do you really need to
    type like this?
    and have you even even done cid?
    i dont like you.

16. sinemilla dont post if you are only going to be negative you rube.

its a little pointless to just cause shit every post you make.

how about you think before the next post. maybe i can be a positive person once or twice.

jeeze its people like you killing the vibe here.

17. you should actually do what you say,

like in your user title,

you HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

so maybe dont say anything anymore?

you made no point, you are still a negative vibe here and you cant deny that.

so enjoy your internet any way you would like.

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

19. :wave:

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLEc_h7-ug]Terence McKenna - On Enlightenment[/ame]