Eggs

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey_McPott, Oct 19, 2007.

1. I think Eggs on Pizza would be really good, To be honest. Like the Dipping kind.....even if your pizza has like sausage and bacon and ham that would make it even better i dunno never tried it but i bet its' really good !

Sorry guys just needed to vent before work :smoke:

2. Eggs are the shit. And theres soooo easy to make.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Gosh, I have never heard of anything liek that..someone should try it, but..alas I have no eggs

4. you've never heard of breakfast pizza?!?

[​IMG]

5. I used to manage a pizza restaurant, my friend/employee came up with breakfast pizza rolls one day. It consisted of sausage, onions, bacon...and something else. Dipped in syrup, holy shit was it good.

6. Australian people make their pizza with egg on top, but only with the egg white.

7. i would like them sepret thats just me.

8. eggs on pizza?

thats too insane for me

9. sounds like the idea of a pregnant woman

10. Fried Eggs, sunnyside up, with pizza used to dip into the egg... Hmm, I may have to steal that idea the next time I get some pizza. :p

11. Oh fer sure it's a good Idea, My next is insted of putting Cheese in the crust I will put tomato sauce inside :smoke:

12. hahaha, you are brilliant, call pizzahut and tell them your ideas!

13. I serve a breakfast pizza every sunday on the brunch menu as an appetizer.

Chorizo sausage, carmelized onions, eggs, and smoked gouda cheese

14. *drools*

Sounds fuckin bangin man :D I looooove smoked gouda.

15. this is your idea of a vent?
    awesome, i've got something to learn from you!

16. we have a chick at pizza hut that brings egg mix in. goess good with beef and ham and bacon bits and it is the best damn pizza around for those early opens.