eggnog?

Discussion in 'General' started by Holyguard, Dec 5, 2009.

1. OK! so i'm chillin with my bro and we just woke up at noon... so we did a wake and bake... went to find food... and i was wondering... how would eggnog taste with rice krispies? i think it might be ok... what do you think... my bro thinks no... =)?...

2. Man i've never had egg nog before. I've never tried it, this year i will though.

3. I don't think it would taste bad. They sell Egg Nog Ice Cream to which is pretty damn good.

4. do you mean like you would dip the rice krispy in the eggnog? if so, i dont think it will be that bad.

5. No man i'm talkin about rice krispie cerial... and using the eggnog instead of milk!

6. You sir are a GENIUS. I just tried it and it changed me life haha its the shit!!!

7. yeah I think that would probably taste pretty good

8. Sounds fuckin dank dood

9. uhh maybe its just me I think that would probably taste horrible. I can only have one glass of nog at a time though, Im not too big a fan to begin with. I think it would be too thick to substitute for milk

10. #10 SkunkWoodz, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    I think you're on to something here. that sounds delicous. but I'm a sugar fiend

edit- if you're into this try chocolate milk and fruit loops.

11. i like eggnogg but..on cereal? it just doesnt appeal.

12. I thought you were talking about making the rice crispy treats with egg nog instead of marshmellow. And to be honest I puked a bit inside my mouth at the thought.

Egg nog+ the rice krispies as cerial sounds awesome though.

13. eggnog is the shit!

its really good with chocolate type desert

14. Ya same here i usually mix it with a bit of milk.

15. ahh i see, well if you love eggnog i think you would love it.

16. EggNog and Amaretto IS THE SHIT (with some cinnamon on top,,,,) Oh my god...thats what im drinking now,:hello: