Eggnog + Brandy???

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone else here like to mix E&J with eggnog? every year i make this drink on christmas eve....since i was like 14 hahaha parents usually limited my drinks back in the day...but this year its open bar!! :D hahaha i'm about to spark a bowl and keep sippin on the spiced eggnog. I hope everyones havin a bomb ass christmas eve.

Peace GC! :wave:

2. im drankin yager-nog....jagermaister and egg nog:p tastes dope....plus my dad slipped me a 2 gram nug when my mom wasnst looking so im all good:p she doesnt like me smokin yet lol

3. Lucky guys, Im all out of bud.

Sippin ona little drink watchin the Big Lebowski with my parents. Kinda a lame xmas eve...

4. yeah i worked for a few hours came home and before i could change my dad had a jager-bomb ready for me:p made this night hella better haha! so fucked up now this is hard to type!

5. Aw damn dude, I fuckin love Jager bombs you son of a bitch!

6. hahaha fa sho. i just finished up dinner. A nice fat roast, mmm i loves me some steak. Just started on my last bowl. My mom got me this lil dip warmer haha keeps nacho cheese hot and shit , its crazy!! I also got saw 3 which came with a free ticket to saw 4......i'm bout to pop it in right now, make another glass of eggnog, and get blazed. Merry christmas GC!! :smoke:

7. fucking awsome, i love eggnog and brandy! fucking fuck

8. For me Its Hennesy and Egg nog with A nice Blunt of 3 month Cured Granddaddy purple laced with White rhino Hash. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night :wave: