Egg chairs?

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Hey everyone.

I've been looking for a chair that's shaped like an egg for a long ass time. It's like that chair that's shaped like a ball, but has a hole cut into it so you can sit in it. But my friend told me about this chair shaped like an egg (pretty sure from the 70's er somethin) that had a sliding door thingy on it that you could close. I really want to get one, but I have no idea where to find them! I wanna modify it so I can put good speakers in it, a network connection, and a light. The door is for obvious reasons..... clamming! YEAH!

So ya, if you know anything about these, or if you have one you wanna sell me :) just lemme know....

EDIT: I found some online but they're all over a fucking grand. A grand! For a fucking chair! Who the hell do these people think they are?!

2. haha those chairs r tight dude. i wish i could afford/find one

but sorry i dont think ull be able to find one at ne old online shop. ur best best is probably ebay or an auction.

this should take some serious shopping if u find one pm me n let me kno where to get one. :)

3. checkout ebay....they might have some

4. Those things are quite pricey as you already figured out, I haven't seen one for under $800. And I've looked

5. Attached Files:

6. Deviant Art dude! I used to be a memeber there. It was a pretty sweet until it started getting slow as hell.....

7. This like the chair the kids are sitting in when the beer gets delivered to the kids house in Dazed and Confused? Badass.

8. I could live in one of those chairs. I'm not paying a grand, though. Can't one of you guys make one? I mean, how hard could it be????? to make an egg shaped chair....LOL! :D

9. Thats what I wanna do! I'm not sure how hard it is to mold plexiglass, or fiberglass, or lexan plastic. My friend's dad works at a place that can mold lexan, so I might ask him if he can do that for me..... I hope it's not too expensive....

10. lol when i read 'egg chairs' i thought, wouldnt they just be really small and break?