egads a hermaphrodite!!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by derilicteman, Sep 4, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    for those who cant see:
    the big circle is her female parts and her boy parts are in the little one

what a situation she is...

she's like a week into flower and just started showing these seeds

so do i put her in a new tent in another room (isolation dome) for seeds?
    do i just cut my losses and chop her now for hash/butter (not that she's worth that much)

about how long do i have to decide? i prolly should get her out sooner rather than later

2. yeah thats 100% herm'd out. you could use it for seeds, but, chances are the plants that evolve from those seeds will have the same hermie tendencies. if you have another plants ready for flower to replace it with id just go ahead and scrap it. dont wait to long cuz those pods will start to split open and show "nanners" filled w/ pollen. not good if your flowering more than 1 plant at a time which im sure you are

3. yea, i was in the process of building an isolation chamber for intentional herms later, but i dont need this plant... looks like she is going in the scrap pile

4. My plant herm'd in me. It dud it very late so I got a few seeds. But atleast they're fem

5. if you have a different strain or they were started from seed " meaning she/he isn't a clone from the others" take the bannas off before they open, save in ziplock bag let dry then break them up in the bag and take a small pait brush dip in bag and swirl now paint your other girls just a couple of buds, and there you will have female seeds of either the same strain or a new one you just made

6. What strain is this and from what seed breeder, just out of curiosity.

7. #7 derilicteman, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011

yea, well i got seeds from a "buddy" who ended up being not that cool... see i got a few seeds from him and planted them and this was before i had any clue with growing so a few of the seeds died, but i kept one and my buddy and i grew it proper and it ended up being a hermie. so he said he would have it make seeds with the other plants, so we did and i have a feeling every seed we made is going to be a hermaphrodite now because one of the other ones that i put in to flower was a herm too...

if you don't do it properly the seeds you make will take on hermaphrodite genes just like their mom/dad... and once that is stuck that way it can be hard to unfuck your genetics

such is life, luckily in cali it's pretty easy to score some clones...

8. it's a mix between trainwreck, gdp, and something else, but it mostly just ended up being a scam

9. #9 Drs2288, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What company or breeder did it come from?

10. from my crackhead connection in central cali. he was legit for a minute then he started doing meth, and then nothing he said was reliable info(and trust me i also tried to get him to stop the glass as well)... he isn't from like a company or anything, just used to be one of the people in our medicinal collective