EFS Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puppiesisone, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It doesn't -- I basically just forgot to ask. I'm getting a matching single chamber double gridded donut sometime in the near future.

I also picked up a 2011bc maltese cross slide, so I'm thinking that is going to kick the donut into overdrive.

I'll post a milk vid later tonight if I'm not too fucked up by the time I get home.

2. Ah I see, your tube is still sick though. Looking forward to the new vid.

For colors on mine I think I'm going to do something bright ... nothing out of the ordinary, probably the typical red, orange, yellow, black ... with a turquoise, blue, and white around that ... if that makes any sense haha.

I'll post up a pic of an example of what I'm going for when I get the chance, just think that color scheme looks awesome on any tube. :smoking:

3. he said can he double grid the donut or the stemline, but the showerheads are more tricky and less doable

4. Makes sense.

The hits out of this tube now are fucking vicious... I'll post up as milk vid as soon as I learn how to properly hit it with this amount of airiness(and I really need to clean it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.