EFS Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puppiesisone, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saw a worked single-donut from EFS on BM earlier go for $150 because the angle of the joint was off slightly. Barely noticeable. Would've bought the damn thing myself if it wasn't already sold! Had a sick B/W Rainbow reversal on the bottom of the can.

2. ^Honestly dude, everyone and their dog would have lets face it

3. Can't wait for Boston's tube to come in. I want a through review! :smoking:

4. Agreed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgy_kqJ7mIQ"]YouTube - ‪EFS slowin it way down‬‏[/ame]

5. Nice video! Is there a reason not all the slits fire when the milk is building up in the slow-mo? :smoking:

6. #86 flammzrant, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    my best guess is speed of the pull.
    but im sure he'll answer better than i can since it seems like hes pulling like normal and not extra slow :p
    still such a sick piece

7. It was probably a sub par pull on my part on that one... Also I think it has to do with the angle. From the other side it basically looked mirrored like the far side was doing more work. I'll get a new video sometime close up at normal speed with me not pulling like a little bitch. Boston *should* have his tube like really soon, and that will make this thread a lot more interesting! :)

8. Haha maybe he is too medicated to post :smoking: ... haha you are keeping this thread alive puppie, been watching the videos a bunch of times. I plan on ordering later in the summer, but once I do I'll post it up for sure.

9. My tube should be here by the middle of next week, so expect milks from me too!

10. Is that yours over on TC that he just posted today?

11. Yea I think it is, really nice too...

12. Fantastic color scheme on that new piece ... matching bowl is nice!! :smoking:

13. I want one..

14. Shoot him an e-mail, great prices.

On a side note, where the hell is boston??? I want to see a milk vid from his rig assuming it came in haha :smoke: I'm sure he is busy working or something, hopefully this weekend :hello:

15. Yeah, that one is mine :D

Here are some pics for people who dont check TC:

I hope they aren't really shitty quality, had to take them off boromarket on my iPhone since I don't have Internet where I'm living this summer :/

Attached Files:

16. Pics look perfect. I was thinking about doing a similar color scheme!

17. How much is that gridded donut running you? I'm currently in the "saving up" phase of getting new glass, and looking at my options for the style I like. An un-worked, gridded donut would fit my style well.

18. #98 theasian, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Unsure of the base price for a single chamber ... Donut is an extra $25 ... Double gridded would be another extra $25 ... So whatever the base price for single chamber + $50 and $20 for shipping would be your price!

I recall someone picking up a double gridded stemline (bent neck) for $175 shipped ... so I'd guess slightly more expensive than that ... so ~$200ish? Pretty solid price.

19. Where can I find a list of these prices?

If I get a second chamber and also want that gridded, would that be $50 total for gridding?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.