EFS Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puppiesisone, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I really like it too!

Thanks for the milk vids, thing sounds nice :smoke:

2. I agree! And it does remind me quite a bit of Zob

Attached Files:

3. Forgot to ask, how long did it take from the time you ordered till received? Probably won't be ordering until later in the summer but I just want a ballpark. :smoke:

4. i put my order in may 8th and its on it way now

5. #45 reverseSTONED, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    I think I ordered just before a large influx of orders, so yours may take a little while. That being said mine only took 2 weeks for him to blow, so that + shipping is 3 weeks max. I'd say you're looking at around a month wait maybe from ordered to received.

That's just a guess though.

EDIT: I asked for a tube + worked 3 hole push and I think he was waiting on a replacement part for a few days during, so keep that in mind.

EDIT2: Ordered may 7th... lol boston =D

6. Alright thanks guys, I just didn't want to bug him too early ... probably just wait a few then throw my name in ... I'm in no rush. Looking forward to the milk vids :bongin:

7. Contacted May 9
    Payment sent May 11
    Bong picked up May 25

2 weeks from when I sent payment not from when he received it. He told me it would be about a three week wait originally.

8. lol aint that about ass backwards from how most artists are lol :hello:

9. I was expecting to wait at least double the estimate. Pleasant surprise.

Some pics after I cleaned it up a bit.

Attached Files:

10. Love the work on that showerhead man. I hope you're happy with your tube!

11. Fuck yeah I am! Can't wait for the matching slide to come in.

What kind of tube is your Fire&Ice one gonna be?

12. It's a double gridded donut to double gridded showerhead with worked showerhead and work on the bottom of the can, matching 3-hole push slide. straight neck with the tube standing at 17' instead of the normal 15-15.5'. The logo is the second new one that you see on boro, with the small, strange font blasted letters at the very bottom of the showerhead can.

EFS said it was all done yesterday and I think took pics, but he went on vacation this weekend so idk if they'll be going up on BM or if he won't be able to do that until monday. I can't wait any more though I find myself checking boro for PMs every 20 minutes...lol

13. Haha can't wait to see the pics. Is double gridded $50 per perc ($25 x 2)?

I'm still thinking about my color scheme :smoke:

14. I thought it was 50 per perc as well, but it's only 25 for gridding and you get your choice of single or double. Basically, EFS is the fucking man.

As for color scheme, have you thought about black/purple/green? I think I'll probably get that scheme on my next tube, but maybe I'll come up with something else by then...haha

15. Oh DAMN! That's awesome, I was under the exact same logic as you ... sweet deal :smoke:

That color scheme would look pretty good, I just want something unique, not the typical rasta or what not. I like the look of the rainbow / skunk rainbow but I've got time to decide. Can he basically do any color (standard colors obviously), or does he have a specific palette you need to choose from?

Sorry for all the questions, I'd rather ask here than ask him via dozens of e-mails haha

16. Your tube sounds sick.

I still wanna know who has that dark reddish color scheme tube that I saw cooling. Thing was pretty sick.

And yes EFS is the fucking man.

17. Well when he's back I'm sure you could give him a call and talk things out if you wanted!

As for colors, he doesn't have EVERY color available, but if you say a few colors, he can get either exactly that or damn close. I said blue/lightblue/white, and he said, "well I don't have exactly that but how's this sound?". And I said yes and you can see how it turned out.

edit: apologies for the double post.

18. Yeah he got damn close with the colors ... sounds good thanks for the advice puppie.

19. Original water test video from EFS on my tube for those who haven't seen it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDSkL0Tj_0s"]YouTube - ‪donut double‬‏[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  20. The music and the candles really set the mood for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.