EFS Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puppiesisone, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovin the worked parts on that bong and the showerhead perk

2. Milk AND a donut ... what a deal. Smoke happy man :smoke:

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2UVnpeAcw]YouTube - ‪Milk with a Donut‬‏[/ame]

4. im glad i got to watch that in 1080p :smoke:

5. Somehow managed to fuck the sound up on that one... Anyway I'm in love with this thing. It rips like a boss. Dragless, smooth, and it clears amazingly well. Possible more/better milkshots later, little too tore up to attempt anymore right now.

6. show us a water pull/bubble show too!
    then endless milks :devious:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtP5IywMNp8]YouTube - ‪EFS donut bubbles‬‏[/ame]

Bubbles. Now there's sound but the resolution kinda sucks. Good thing video editing isn't my job!

8. Well I know for sure I'm getting one of these ... Diggin' the looks, diggin' the price, and color work is always a nice touch. Thanks again for the vids and review! :bongin:

9. Yeah I love mine... Customer service is A+ too. He got back to my emails in 12-24 hours and when I called him to see if he was around today there he missed it, so he called me back after he noticed he missed to see what I needed. Awesome guy.

10. yeah, he got back to my email in like...10 hours or something.
    sucks i dont have any cash flow.

11. Fuckin sick tube my man. If you recall, how'd the fire and ice one look?!?!? That's mine!!

12. I just saw the pulls he did for them. Sick colors, and I'm sure he'll do something even more sick with them.

13. i didn't get mine yet its still on the way, but i found pictures of it in the TC EFS thread....it doesn't show the matching slide so when i actually have it ill take more pics of the whole set...and milk of course

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. so legit when i saw the first b&w to rainbow reversal i knew that was just the best, can't believe he is replicating it in all varieties

15. Diggin' the colors boston. Did you choose the label font or did he decide? Noticed a few tubes have different logos etc

16. EFS chose the logo, on mine he least. He said mine was the first with the style of logo mine has.

I forgot to ask for a matching slide originally, but yesterday I asked him to make one when he has a chance, so that'll be mine in a week or two.

Time to go enjoy this wonderful piece some more [​IMG]

17. Puppie definitely diggin' your logo, perfectly level with the water so it just looks awesome. If I get a tube I might request that logo unless that is prohibited haha. :smoke:

18. he decided

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbTzIPoDKk]YouTube - ‪EFS Donut with milk‬‏[/ame]

Quick one... and my room's fucked up lighting.

Thing sounds like a machine.

20. A member on FC made that sandblasted logo..i like it a lot better than the normal EFS. Its a little more casual and reminds me of Zob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.