Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

efficiently consuming your weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yaketyyak123, Jan 21, 2014.

1. im wondering what the most efficient way of consuming ur weed is because with curing and drying u lose like 90 percent thc so maybe fresh buds in honey or alcohol or something? kinda vague

2. For me I buy on average a 6g bag every week I just keep mine in pill bottle ..slightly bigger them a Tylenol bottle try to keep your product in a sealed jar of some sort. Mason jars are popular as well. Consuming it is gunna be different for everyone I like bongs rips cause its just the hurb burning an nothing else like a blunt wrap or zig zags

woe there little fellow...you are so fucking WRONG! Where the hell did you get the idea you lose 90% of the thc during drying and curing?

you should read up on the subject...

4. You have no idea what you are talking about, you've got a lot of reading to do.....

5. Homie! If anything, I'll keep my bud in an airtight container. If you want to save your weed, always use a bong. Joints and blunts are helluh dope to smoke with, but they burn and waste a lot of weed. Also, SAVE YOUR RESIN HOMIE! They don't taste too great and they might burn a bit, but they get the job done.

6. New to the marijuanas? 

7. 14 years old?

8. strong possibility OP is

9. :unsure: Marijuana is bad Mkay, drugs are bad Mkaaaaaaay

10. No need to hate you guys, just he needs a little wisdom. The most efficient way of keeping your marijuana is in a mason jar in a dark, room temp environment like in a bag.

11. "You lose like 90% of thc" wow why do all new stoners have to make up random ass facts about weed and talk about it like its true?

12. ive probably been smoking longer than some of you assholes

13. Then why are you saying things like it loses 90%of the thc ..lol fail!

14. storing in honey haha thats great

15. You may have been a pothead longer, congratulations, but i guarantee i know 15 times the information you know about marijuana. Not trying to brag but you asked a question and even though our answers are sarcastic and jokes they're still answers. Id remove that asshole part if you don't feel like getting infracted. Just a heads up cause that's always shitty.

16. Maybe OP mistakeningly heard wrong.
    Think what he meant was, 90% of water is lost.

17. when u cure weed u lose 90% of thca and only 10% is converted into thc maybe theres a more efficient way to decarboxylate the thca into thc without losing 90% of it? i need more patience for ignorance....

18. [quote name="yaketyyak123" post="19387465" timestamp="1390426661"]when u cure weed u lose 90% of thca and only 10% is converted into thc maybe theres a more efficient way to decarboxylate the thca into thc without losing 90% of it? i need more patience for ignorance....[/quote]Lmao okay I'm over this thread next!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="JaysForDays" post="19377223" timestamp="1390269430"]"You lose like 90% of thc" wow why do all new stoners have to make up random ass facts about weed and talk about it like its true?[/quote]in case you misread, he said thats what he heard. Meaning he didnt pull it out of his ass

20. woah bro, just gotta say i love ur profile pic