Efff! Got shit stuck in my pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fthmdg, Jun 21, 2009.

1. So i have this pipe, i ts not glass i think its clay

anyway
    i was really, really, really, really, REALLY high the other day :smoking:
    and I was trying to clean it using an incense stick, and it broke off in the mouthpiece
    so my DUMB ass tried to do it again with the bowl
    and of course, it did the same f***ing thing

i soaked it in saltwater for a day or two
    and I just boiled it for a while, and it isnt coming out
    I tried using a wire thing to try and push it out but nothing is helping

anyone got an idea?

ps; buy a new pipe/bong isnt gonna work atm as im broke
    :bongin:

2. run it under hot water.

3. I just boiled it for like 20 min
    and it didnt help

4. burn the incense so the ash will come off so the incent stick will jsut be the stick its self so like take a lighter or hell even a blow torch and burn the incent in it try that?? lol idk...:confused:

5. try lighting the bowl and sucking in, it may be able to burn it...and don't inhale into your lungs just pull the smoke into your mouth then exhale. Idk if that will work just first thing that came to my mind

6. Hahahaha there is always a thread like this every once and a while. Last one was like 3 months ago some guy was in the woods trying to clean his piece and got a stick stuck in it. Try burning it through the glass at the bottom to get it into smaller pieces, or holding it straight up so the pieces are at the bottom near the mouth peace and getting a crack lighter and seeing if the lighter can get inside and burn it.... Hmmm, try getting a pipe cleaner (like the kids things at a craft store) and try pushing it out or something.

7. haha that blows man, if its incense just try burning it

8. ummm use a toothpick

9. use another incense to get it out

10. Smoke a joint:smoking:

11. lolol :cool:

12. No one said this but on a personal level of warning, don't boil pipes. I've seen so many of them get broken because of it.

13. Op. Lets see a picture!!!!! See how big the stick is and how your pipe is designed maybe we can think something up.

14. Maybe try to burn it?

15. why did you shit in your pipe in the first place?

16. Maybe you can pick it out with a tweezer or something, or maybe just try to burn them inside util its small enough to come out with a little force

17. Just smoke some pot outta it :)

18. Break it!

19. damn haha tht sucks try burning the incense

20. Stuff like this is why you have a red bar lol