Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hot, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I often read on here about people who have intense effects when smoking marijuana, intense colours, trips, different experiences, and it sounds really good.
    I never get these effects, I only become really relaxed and quiet. I would like the trippy effects, is there any way of producing these effects?

2. ^This :hippie:

3. you just gotta smoke alot in one session then do something like go for a walk in the woods. I know it sounds like a pain in the ass to do when ur baked, but trust me once you're out there things really start changing.
    the wind, sounds, & colors become intense and much much interesting
    -Boogers

4. I wouldnt know where to get hold of that sort of shit. I just want the 'normal' effects of weed that everyone claims to have on GC forums.

5. everybody claims BS dude if you want to see colors and stuff try other thing