Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects on coordination?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M_M, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I've been smoking a lot more lately and I've noticed that I'm losing lots of coordination when I'm not high. For example, this morning I went to pick up a glass and I accidently dropped and shattered it. And last night I dropped my phone, which is something that never happens to me, and I knocked over a box of straws. Does this have anything to do with the amount of weed I've been smoking lately?

2. It could be that the reason you broke the glass was because it was in the morning after you woke up and you just werent fully functional. I dont think smoking weed gives you any more coordination than you had sober. Perhaps your just getting clumsy? :D I could be wrong though

3. I would just say its your typical clumsiness, but thats just me.

4. Yeah, I woke up earlier than usual this morning, so maybe. I accidentally put the toaster in the fridge too :p Sounds like it's just a morning thing!

5. the toaster? like the electrical item? :eek:

6. :p
    I can be kind of an idiot in the mornings. I left for school at 6am a few years ago because we were going on a trip and we had to catch a plane, when I got on the bus I put my monthly bus pass in the change box. The driver just stared at me while I was totally zoned out and stuffing it in. :(
    I don't think I'll ever live that one down. That was way before I started smoking though.

EDIT: Shit, I sound like the biggest idiot ever.

7. you sound like a goofball!