Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects of Purple Haze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 Lghtnsurf, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Hey guys. So I bought from a new dealer tonight and I got what seems to be purple haze. Allthought I'm not sure. Im in FLorida and normally buy regs or mids. This guy sold me a little over an eight for $60. its dark green/purple and has TONS of trichomes. looks amazing compared to my mids and regs.

I was curious if it could prob be purple haze or some other type of purply weed? also what are the effects you get from purple haze?

EDIT: Pics. I have almost yellowy tinted lightd so I couldnt get a true color.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Purple has more to do with temp fluctuations, cold, during flowering then anything else. It could be a bud with purple liniage; GDP, purple haze, purple kush, etc. Or just some high grade that got a bit cold..

Either way, just enjoy the better-than-normal bud you got dude.

Post up some pics too if you get a chance!

3. yea Im uploading pics now but due to the lights in my room being yellowish its hard to get a true color of what it looks like but im uploading 3 dif pics. I'm excited to give it a try bt id like to know general effects before i smoke it :)

4. Pics are up ^_^

5. looks dank dude

6. hell yah man! smoke up!

7. Um, if i am correct the effects of purple haze are, in no specific order: Getting high as a fucking kite.

8. does it really look good? It's the highest looking stuff i've ever gotten. Normally i just get mids or regs. What kidn does it look liek and what do u think the effects would be?

9. Looks dank, enjoy that

10. Its got an interesting high to it.makes me feel like i have no toes, and my ears feel like my nose and vice vresa. makes me feel like i have no throat. somehwat feel like a ballon

11. lulwut? haha, that is great dude. enjoy! :hippie:

12. Ha i'm fucking spaced. my legs are frozen and im all fucked up ^_^definetely a high balloish feleing rather then a lazy stone

13. May act funny and not know why, sudden urges to kiss the sky.

14. Purple Haze, the original strain, ceased to exist decades ago. Your dealer or his supplier is just full of shit and slapped the name on it because it was purple.

15. Thanks Major Buzzkill.

16. chillllllll. that's osg, not major buzzkill bro. hes like... the god of weed.

its true purple haze died out a while ago but who cares you got some dankity dank and it should get you super duper high! :D

17. He's not a god or anything, he's just a guy who's been around the block multiple multiple times. It's not like his knowledge of the herb is unachievable.

To OP shit looks fire man smoke it and enjoy don't worry to much about the effects or the strain name. That all doesn't matter for the most part, smoking is still about feeling good, right?

18. Case in point. It'd be one thing if the genetics were in question, but it wasn't. Don't be that guy I hand dank to then argues about the name.

19. #19 oldskoolgrower, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010

A) Grow up
    B) A strain name signifies genetics*. I didn't say it was bad weed. It looks just fine to me. It's just not Purple Haze.
    C) Grow up

EDIT: * Especially when you are asking about the effects. Color has no bearing on the effects of a given strain. If someone is going to ask a question be prepared to accept answers to said question without being childish.

20. Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.