Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects of poppers (weed and tabaco)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brandonrandom6789o27, Jun 26, 2019.

1. So I jus wanted to let anyone know who's curious about poppers. Yes this does include weed and tabaco in a popper peice or a bowl smoked out of a bong. I've been a popper smoker for about almost 4 years now and the effects aren't good. They may be fun at first but you will pick up a addiction to them. The effect I have had and still do is hacking up black and brown flem. It's so hard to quit because it's weed and tabaco... don't smoke popper if you do don't continue to pick up addiction or jus stick to smoking ciggertes. I have many friends who smoke ciggertes and haven't even hacked up brown. Thank you for your time have yourself a good morning, afternoon, and a great night

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. People inhale poppers for anal sex.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I can just picture someone getting pounded hard while taking a rip on a bong.