Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects of head highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Did anyone ever get the effect of no depth perception and your eyes would move and then your vision would change, like a delay?

2. shutter vision, used to get it all the time haha

3. Yeh i think what you are describing is called being high :)

4. ^^hahaha. totally made me laugh out loud.

5. i dont really understand what your saying .
    im high

will reread when im not high .

EDIT: May take awhile .

6. yeah ive had both before, and it can be kinda fun sometimes:smoke: but
    not always :poke:

7. I get bad tunnel vision while I drive and focus on the car in front of me

8. The first time I actually got high, this happened to me and I was shitting bricks. Although I kind of thought it was cool. Except I had good depth perception?

9. Yeah dude, if you smoke a lot of good weed then you definetly can lose perception of distance and time in your head.

10. Sometimes I feel like my eyes are at like 10 FPS

11. I love that feeling. :smoke:

12. Sometimes things just get really intense to look at, like looking near the sun. One time I was reading a thing on the internet while high and I came across a block of text so huge that it was too hard to take in all at once and I had to look away for a second. Man, was I high that day. :smoke:

13. I hate looking at text. I just look at it like a brick. I attempt to read it and I'm just like, "fuck this, I'll attempt it later." Haha.

14. i see the layers of everything. sometimes the layers brush up to and in between one another.

15. #15 Railer, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly :smoke: