Effects of certain cannabis strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pedro Bongzalez, Aug 14, 2013.

1. So I've been wanting to grow a couple different strains and have read about some different effects from certain strains such as Euphoria, Narcosis, and some Hallucinogenic shit.
    What are some intense strains that have these qualities?
    I'm looking for an energetic, motivational high in a strain, and a crazy trippy strain.

2. You want to grow Sativa strain.
    Go to leafly.Com and check out what you're looking for...
    But keep in mind that sativas usually tall plants so make sure that you got enough space.
    I can recommend the Sour Diesel strain, energy boosting and after awhile a good nap

3. If you want energetic and motivational, you can't pass up Jack's Cleaner man, most productive state I've ever been in was stoned off my ass on that stuff, started cleaning a house that wasn't even mine.

4. Haha! That sounds just like what I want! 

Thanks man, I will look into that. Are there many indicas that are similar? I don't have a lot of space..I could probably manage a couple 4 or 5 foot pants.

5. Nah, I can't think of any indica, or even a hybrid that doesn't make me drowsy. Maybe I just haven't tried one yet  :confused_2:

But this oughta help with your space problem.
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/lst-low-stress-training

6. Check out LST and HST,it may solve your space problem, indica is more head high...itll couch lock you,but if you seek for energy boost go for sativa

7. Right on brother! You've pointed me precisely in the right direction. Thanks.
    And what about the intense stuff? I think I read about a few strains that'll make you hallucinate..anyone ever tried anything Luke that?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Glad i helped :)
    I heard that Barney's farm LSD strain is intense. 24% thc, though never tried it.
    its pretty easy to grow this strain.
    For me a good indica can couch-lock me for whole high, and sometimes it have some kind of hallucinations (i sit in my balcony and toke, so sometimes when i look at the clouds they form as what is think of, like thinking about eagle and the clouds form as eagle)
    i smoked pk(=pure kush, not purple) for that.

Also, recently i started listening to binural beats while high, it gives me close eye hallucinations(not something intense, but nice though) ,try to search in YouTube: desert vision binural beat. That one worked for me
    Just get good headphones ,relax and when you close yor eyes you may hallucinate.
    Just keep in mind that binural beats not work for everybody and influence people differently.