Effects of acid

Discussion in 'General' started by darkwolf2k7, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I've done a lot of ecstasy in my past...

and I now know the effects..... and its true to everything I had read about it.

Reading about acid/lsd (mines blotter) there isn't much information on the effects of you brain.

I'm just wondering how dangerous this stuff is?

I remember popping 4 e's a couple nights in a row, 3 days later trying to count numbers in a game and I could not count 25. There was a pile of 100 army men, and every time I tried counting mine I would get 15-30 .... days after I had come down I was hallucinating and paranoid and thinking fucked up thoughts, and I swear I could feel holes in my brain..

How bad is acid? I've been doing it once a week for a couple weeks now, haven't felt any significant effects. I went to school on it and had just smoked a dank joint before a math test and got 8.5/16...... nextday I rewrote it and got 15/16.

I don't plan on it doing it days in a row, but I'm just wondering from other peoples experience.

how bad would be doing it once a week

2. I'm definitely sure its safer than Ecstacy.

3. probly safer than ecstacy
    as long as you don't freak out and jump off something tall

i've only taken E 4 times, and sometimes i really wish i didn't, especially one time in particular...

4. i was watching the real world the other day and even tho its a dumb show, the one guy was saying how he did a lot of acid in the past and now he will sometimes see a bird fly through the house...he said obviously he doesnt say anything bc only he sees it, but if he sees a black bird it means someone clos to him died...he saw a black brid and his grandfathr died the next day..

not something id want to live with but i understand that its not the case for everyone, only a small majority where you have flashbacks, and mainly deends on the amount of acid youve done...

5. well ecstacy is extremely bad for you. there is often coke or heroin or meth cut with it. some people claim to know which ones are cut with what,but they seriously dont know shit and probably havent done it more than twice. blues greens reds, yellow whites. the different shapes are supposed to mean something too. well in all my years of doing it i have had a batch of green mitzubishi pills and some pink nikes and some times i would feel the same as i did last time i took one, but other times i would be way different on the come down. meaning it was cut with something else.

thats the most dangerous part of E. not knowing what it cut with. and so if something bad happens you dont know how to take care of it properly by medical means.

but as for acid, NO it wont cause "holes in your brain"
    NO it doesnt stay in your nervous system,
    it WILL be out of your system in 48-72 hours.
    no you wont be tested for it by your PO.
    it causes NO DAMAGE to your body at all.
    its one of the safest drugs you can take, as well as the absolute most potent one known to man.

if i were you i would cut back to doing it like once or twice a month at most, you can build up a tolerance to it pretty quickly and end up spending more and more just to get a good trip. trust me on that. when i was about 14 i was doing it every week for 6 months straight and i was ending up taking 10 hits and it still only felt like i had taken maybe 2.

but let your body get it out and just wait a while before you do it again. not that it will hurt your body but mentally you can cause problems to your head psycologically. thats why im such a wierdo.

6. You couldn't count to 25? That is bullshit.

7. Serious, I had done 2 tabs 2-3 nights before.

I had smoked about 2-3 grams of weed (not the greatest) and I was trying to count to 25. I would count 25, my friend would recount and I was wrong, tried multiple times until we ended up not playing the game.

8. Well, I can tell ya that acid is not that dangerous whatsoever. As long as you have no preexisting medical mental conditions you should be fine. It doesn't do any damage or anything if thats what youre wondering.

9. Acid IS dangerous. Not physically but mentally. Ive seen acid make a person go crazy. IM not even kidding. I tripped with this girl once, and she went into psychosis. Its been about 3 weeks and she is still crazy. We all feel really bad. Shes still functional and what not but shes just a totally different person, and doesnt have a grasp on reality. Fuckin bitch is annoying as shit now too.

That shits really rare tho lol. Dont expect that to happen to you, just make sure you find out if theres any mental disorders in your family's history. Acid can sometimes bring those disorders out. Also make sure you have a strong mindset when you do it, it will help.