Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

effects of a TBREAK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yurigadaisukida, Jun 28, 2011.

1. so i been on a forced tbreak, meaning i been dry for like 3 weeks and my dealers been unable to hook me up.

well, i finaly got a hookup tonight, im heading out to get it, so if anyone was curious exactly how effective tbreaks are, ill let you know in a bit!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. nice tbreaks are the shit the your about to get hella baked

3. expect some crazy ass dreams

4. I can guarantee you will be BAKEST!

5. i personally love that about tbreak but latley ive been having vivid ass dreams but i aint on a tbreak

6. youll be ripp sauced

7. you will be really baked .

8. yeah man it depends like if u want nice vivid dreams, don't smoke at night, cause you'll remember jack the next morning. Oh btw, if you wanna really lower your tolerance take a nice LONG tbreak, its worth it.

Few days off will prolly get you a nice sesh, a month or two will work wonders for quite a while and prolly better for your health.

9. hey yall hows the weather down there?

10. i would never be able to go on a t break,,

11. It gets you really fucking high. :bongin:

12. slept really well!

13. #13 PsilocinTHC, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Tolerance breaks are over-rated.
    If you'd seen the thread I've seen on another forum explaining the science behind it, you'd realise more than a week doesn't have much point, unless you're doing it for a drug test.

That's basically the part I'm talking about, the rest of the thread talks about why it makes sense.
    Google 'shampoo cannabis tolerance' if you wanna find it, I don't wanna risk getting in trouble for linking to another forum. lol