Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

effects of a high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xyser, Dec 10, 2006.

1. lol, my friend is always paranoid about the cops coming or like someone will see us toking up. i haven't smoked but three times with him and he's always like "omg they're going to see us" or like "dude not here." he says he's not really freaking out but he still says that. i find it funny and tell him to shut up. i'm guessing it's just a whole metal thing? i have no clue

2. im the same way

either your friend is really paranoid or he is like me and has been busted before and just doesnt want it to happen again.

trust me i have a heightened sense now to police. im constantly looking for them.

then again where i live there are so many cops that its hard not to worry

3. yeah...he has got busted or anything, but i think he just really really doesn't want to get busted? who knows

4. first off... some people are just more naturally paranoid than others. weed will only elevate that tendency, especially in riskier situations.

second, is he a novice smoker? i almost had a total meltdown when i drove by a bunch of cop cars that had pulled a truck over on the highway the first night i ever got high. i was smoking thai (which tends to heighten paranoia more as trippy sativas do often) but once i got used to it, i could smoke it on a crowded public beach.

finally... LOOK OUT! COPS!

LOL sorry, i couldn't resist.

don't underestimate the power of paranoia. no kidding, i once saw a female TOTALLY freak out in a moving car when i thought we wre going off an onramp that i'd never been on. she was literally screaming "let me out! let me out!" like marge simpson on an airplane and trying to claw her way out of a car moving at 30 MPH despite the "possibility" that she could jump out in front of an oncoming car.

weed gave her a full on psychotic reaction.

if your friend gets so paranoid, he should just smoke in secure settings then. freaking out at the wrong moment could actually cause problems that didn't actually exist. cops notice people acting paranoid. fortunately for me... when the 2 cruisers passed me on either side going down the highway at just 35mph (thank goodness it was raining) i just stared straight ahead like they weren't even there until they passed me.

5. im like that..but then i used to sell "care pakages" and i have been busted twice.

6. Have your friend get some Xanax (my doc prescribes low amounts fairly easy). If I'm smoking in my car, I usually take .25mg or .5mg of Xanax and I'm calm as fuck. Anything more than that gets me really spaced out and the recreational effects of Xanax come out.

But yeah, you're friend has got to realize unless you draw attention to yourself, then noone is going to bug you. If you're chill and smoking a blunt and pass a cop, ten to one, nothings going to happen; but if you're swerving, got smoke pouring out the windows, got people moving all over the place hiding shit -- you're gonna get pulled over.